Forgotten Gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father/mother: Ares
Name: Scarletta Dark
Sex: Female
Appearance: girl.jpg Shes 5'7 and wears a black duster with red angel wings printed on the back, a black long sleeve turtleneck, black jeans, black combat boots with silver buckles on them, dark red fingerless gloves, her upper ear pierced with a silver dragon that goes half way down her ear, and she tends to wear sunglasses to hide her blood red eyes.

Weapon: A 3 ft long Katana that turns black when she uses her abilities on it

Backstory: Shes always felt different from everyone else not only with having blood red hair and eyes but she knew how to fight and fight well from a young age, she never liked to fight but they always seem to be attracted to her. Shes an only child from a poor family her mom never marrying after Ares but constantly finding jerks to date. One day she got caught in another fight this time with the man her mom was dating nearly twice her size, after refusing to fight and getting beat up something snapped in her and she fought back within seconds having the man flat on his back. She had broken 4 of his ribs and his arm. Shortly after monsters started to come for her and she knew she had to leave.

Powers and abilities: Expert combat skills, master swordsman, strong and has lots of stamina, and when she looses herself she becomes a monster that only wants to fight and will kill if not stopped.

(theres one, let me know if you want me to edit or change anything)

Last edited:
Sorry about that. It took a while >u< But I've posted. Hopefully my response time will speed up.

She's very much still human, so the unnormal strength and stamina would have to go, sorry. And what do you mean she becomes a monster? like blacks out?

Father/mother: Zeus
Name: Luka Velken
Sex: Male
Appearance: He has swirling silver eyes, black hair, and a tattoo on his bicep of a blue crescent moon with a black sword pierced through it. Hes 6'2 and muscular.45506_354131631365842_601483762_n.jpg
Weapon: None
Backstory: Luka has always been free spirited and stubborn, hes always felt best outside especially on windy days. Hes from a rich family that disowned him at age 12 after seeing his "strange" powers which he discovered in front of the family when he went to catch something and made it float in midair with light winds swirling under it. After that hes been moved from foster home to foster home until age 14 when monsters started coming for him he ran away and has been living on his own sense. Hes naturally quiet and friendly.

Powers and abilities: He can control the winds making things float but the heavier the item/person the more strain on him. He can shoot slices of wind out that cut through nearly anything. He can summon small tornado's at a cost.

(and theres 2, let me know of any editing needed)

She's very much still human, so the unnormal strength and stamina would have to go, sorry. And what do you mean she becomes a monster? like blacks out?
Thats okay ill change it, ya she remains human but she looses all reason and her morals only wanting to fight the enemy in front of her.

alright! :) They sound perfect, the roleplay is started so just go make a post for them, any questions?

Do I need to post the CS's in the rp thread or is here fine?

Question, are they all supposed to be very weak? Or can they have a naturally have a high level but they just don't know how to control it well enough yet?

Okay cool thank you =) I posted

a list a of characters will be posted in a couple of days, with their God parent.

Okay awesome

Question, are they all supposed to be very weak? Or can they have a naturally have a high level but they just don't know how to control it well enough yet?

they are all different, the Harpie just thinks that their both weak.

Very interesting so far =D

=u= It reminds me of Percy Jackson and the Olympians. It makes meh happy.

Ya me too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.