Forgiveness,Sex and love with a side of Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clotted-Arteries

Original poster
Your RPC is a sad fuck, have giving up his purpose in life, serving god.
You settled down, good job, strong sex life and a pent house apartment. It been this way for 50 odd years, till I arrive. Freshly out of University and a bright,cheerful out look on life, I become your new intern. I have my secrets and a abusive pass. Controlling the weather, reading minds, predicting death and sould/Ghost are just some of my powers i keep tightly under control. She knew all about the paranormal world and its dark side, Having grown up with a Werewolf foster family, she was prepared.

It has been eons since "God" has been seen or heard from, and the angles of heaven want to keep it that way. When head Angel "Gabe" hears about a god like women on earth he sends out his "people" to find her and destroy her. Years of Planing has left "Gabe" on edge, he has only on shot to take over heaven and become the new "god", even killing the beings that got in his way.

Luke is one of your fellow Fallen angel, who runs a brothel on the lower side of New York, though both fallen angels you loosely know each other from using his services. When he hears about the women with the "god" powers he sends his fellow men out to hunt her out an fuck her, in the chance to create off spring. A Fallen angel with "Godly" powers were better then 100 fallen angels. Luke plans to use the child as a weapon against the angels, to kill them off once and for all.

You sense there is something different about me and cant help but to protect me from everything, Like it is you job or something. Striking a deal with me. "Sex twice a month, and you would act as my body guard" taking you up on the deal, we start to unravel what i am truely am and also stop the war.

!!!!!!This requires the Role-player to Roleplay as two RPCs at one time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.