Forging a Greeting

B

Black Blade Blue

Original poster
Hey there, Black Blade Blue here.

I have been roleplaying for several years now, I can't remember the exact number. But my interest in roleplaying actually started in high school after we were told to write a short story on any topic. But with me being obsessed with Final Fantasy Tactics at the time, my story was of course that. After I found my love for writing, I started roleplaying on a game's forums and then moved on from there to other forms of roleplaying.

I have many hobbies that leave me with time to allow my mind to wander, ranging from gaming to archery. However my favorite past time is reading, but most of the time I can be found reading fanfictions, something I hope I am either brave enough or good enough to attempt.

Most of my time is taken up by my job. I work as a blacksmith and do the occasional welding job.

Umm, I'm not sure what else to put here.

So, Bye

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Final Fantasy, Gaming, Archery and fanfictions? I like you already. You're going to fit in just fine. I do all those things except Archery, but I tried it once and now I want to learn!.

Welcome to, Iwaku! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Archery and blacksmithing? Are you in the SCA by chance? I'm starting with them this week with archery and rapier/heavy combat! Welcome, I hope you like it here. :)

I am a not in the SCA, thought I am fairly handy with a blade.

Well that's awesome! If you have any questions about Iwaku or navigation or anything, feel free to let me know!