Forget What You Know: Final Plumber Fantasies

• Thread starter Explicit Escritoire
  • Start date
E

Explicit Escritoire

Original poster
"No idea's original, there's nothing new under the sun.
It's never what you do, but how it's done." ~Druidboyz

As a writer of poetries, stories and all other manner of literature, we have to realize at some point that there aren't many original things left for us to pursue out there. Sadly, we sometimes find ourselves refusing to write a story because it seems far too similar to another story. Maybe we don't want to make a character because they seem a lot like a character we know from a game or another piece of literature. Well, the challenges I'm going to be posting on Fridays are intended to help you get over that. In a world where so much imagination is floating about, you have to understand that even if you do come through with an original idea, somebody else has already thought of it!

Thus, it's very important that you realize that it's not how original your content seems, it's how well it's made. This weeks challenge will be to write a short plot or summary for a story involving something I post as a picture, and something I post as a title. Please keep in mind that the items you'll be using will most likely be something you know. I'm challenging you to completely forget what you know, and make something fresh. Come on, show us how it's done!

The Picture [Character]
220px-BrawlMario.png
The Title [Must Be Included In Plot]
Final Fantasy