Forest of Hevandale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midori widened his eyes."Well, you hinted it at the start of the conversation--didn't you?" He asked."You said,'Ah, I see. I might've never seen you before mostly due to the fact that I don't get out very often as this weather is not to my liking,'--So i implied from that." Grinned the male before he turned and saw a lone wolf."I don't mind tagging along--Why not." He stated before walking towards the wolf beside Ori quietly.

@Ellery @SashaBliss

"They didn't do much really. The man was sleeping most of the time. I think they were going to send me somewhere, but they didn't get around to," Kasuki said unwrapping to tentacles from Taira's body. "What should we do now big sis?" she asked looking at her happy to be able to see her again.
@Spectator

"Ah.. thanks, I guess I will where this..." Maggy answered grabbing the shirt and jeans. 'I will just change over here I guess' she thought to herself. Quickly Mag changed into her new clothes, human clothes felt vary strange, she missed her fur. When she was done she headed back to the living space where the kind girl was. "So what exactly are you cooking up?" she asked.
@loviebeest

@DANAsaur
"Aww!" Maxie complained when Umiko got called away. "And here I was looking forward to playing with you. You've gotta make up for this someday..." Then Umiko left to talk to Harris.

@loviebeest
"Oh, whatever, we don't need any grown-ups to make this fort epic," Max shrugged airily. A tail pushed the now-floating log around in the water. "This would be great as a giant support beam," the otter cheered. The young dobutsu swished over to grab the pond weed Umiko had left. Yes, those would be useful, too... "Hey, you know how there are a lot of dead bushes hanging around? We could flatten those and set 'em up as walls or something. What do you think, Moki?"

"What do I think of children? Hm..." Harris closed his book and stopped to think. He didn't have anything against children. Whoever he ended up talking to was just that. Some one he talked to. He smiled and looked at Umiko. "I like them, but clearly not as much as the wonderful Umiko does." he only said that to sort of embarrass her. Maybe he did like her... he wasn't sure of his feelings with love. They felt strange. But it must feel nice if people fall in love all the time. Perhaps he should open his mind up a bit... As of now things seemed pretty good for Harris. He didn't need to open himself up. Just to stay the same. people would like him for who he was right? He'd thought he'd try something though. He slid down the branch and sat next to Umiko. he kept his feet out of the water and left little distance between the two. He didn't want to make unannounced contact or he'd get stung probably. "You're very interesting Umiko. Mind telling me about yourself?" he msiled to her and looked up at what he could see of the sky.

@DANAsaur

Umiko listened to him with interest until he said something that made her blush, her face slowly getting pink from his words. "W-W-Wonderful?" she asked, flustered and getting embarrassed. She is not wonderful and far from it! "I-I'm not wonderful. I'm boring and serious and stoic. I'm uhm.. uhm.." she was so flustered that she was running out of words to say, her brain was starting to malfunction. Harris was the first male to call her wonderful so she doesn't really know how to react. She was making a complete full out of herself. Oh, how she wish to just hide under the water and swim deep down below but she couldn't. She didn't want to be rude to Harris.

She was flustered even more when he sat next to her, the distance between them was so little that she can easily see the rise and fall of his chest as he breathe, his beautiful eyes shining as he looked up the sky, his luscious lips that.. Stop it Umiko!! What do you think you're doing?

Quickly looking away from him but not daring to move away she replied "I..uhm.. there's nothing much to know about me. I'm just a dobutsu who lived her entire life underwater with no friends on land. Not that I'm complaining about it but.. I just wished I got more time to resurfaced. It must be nice to see this land before the humans came. Hah~ I would do anything to be back in time. It must be fun back then.. Can you tell me what its like when the humans are not yet hunting our kind? "

"There's probably tons about you Umiko. But I'll entertain you." He stretched his arms above his head dropped them back down to his sides. He sighed as he remembered all the good things... "Well. Back then there was nothing to worry about. It was simple living. No one dying. Or hunting... Or killing..." Harris suddenly went pale as he remembered his father's actions. He twitched his head slightly and the color slowly returned. "Your kind could surface fr longer times, without threat of being murdered. The relationships among dobutsu were actually stronger due to not having friends at the constant threat of death. Times were good." Harris smiled. No one usually cared to listen to him rant about the world before all this stuff happened. It made him feel valued. Umiko was rather nice for sticking around.

He smiled a gain and cleared his throat. "So. Dearest Umiko. You know how I despise the water. You adore it, and you've lived your entire life in it... What does it feel like to live under the water..? It must be grand, because someone such as yourself indulges in the best of things." he smiled and blushed a little as he realized he had just talked himself up a bit. it wasn't something he usually did, but he was too enthralled by the idea of living under water to care.

@DANAsaur

Last edited:
Umiko blushed once again with his words, her dress starting to get pink. Its somewhat amazes her how her dress color changes based on her emotions but sometimes it embarrass her. Now Harris will surely know he's making her blush. "Um, well.." she started, pondering a little about what she should tell him that could spark his interest. "I guess its the same thing as flying: you feel free, like there's no one can stop you and you just feel relaxed. Oh, I wish you can visit the sea. Its much more different than the land. There's different kinds of flowers and plants that only grows in water and different animals too. Of course there's darkness under there but the angler fishes is kind enough to light our ways. There's also different edible berries and ahh~ there's just so much that words just can't seem to describe them. Its very beautiful under the sea." she smiled, her eyes twinkling with delight and excitement. She always gets carried away whenever she's telling someone about her home and she felt kinda happy that Harris is interested enough to ask here what's it like to live underwater.

Clearing her throat and blushing as she realized she just rambled on, Umiko scooted closer to him as her dress now completely turned pink, her head slowly leaning to his shoulders. "I..uhm.. I'm glad you're my friend Harris.. even if its amazing underwater, I do get lonely sometimes so uhm.. thank you"

"The water seems like a rather exciting place. It is unfortunate that I cannot breath under it... Then we could spend more time together! With all those things that you spoke about." Harris sighed. This made him wish he had gills or that he didn't hate water. Maybe he could learn not to hate it..? Everyone seems to have so much fun in the water. "I may be rather uneventful to speak with, but I'm glad you f-" Harris stopped himself from speaking as Umiko rested her head on his shoulder. he didn't know quite how to react. was he supposed to do something here? He saw one couple do this before but they were probably in a relationship for quite a while. Harris just made a jerk reaction and put his arm around her lower back. Her dress was almost entirely pink... just like the side of her face that he could see. Was she blushing? Well of course she was. maybe she just wanted a hug or something?

It took Harris a second or two to realize he hadn't finished his thought. "I'm glad you find me interesting... I don't want you to feel lonely. I get lonely rather often myself. we could be lonely together?" Harris meant this as: let's spend more time together so we don't feel lonely! rather than an implication of becoming a couple. Frankly he had no idea what the proper difference was... other than a few things. "To be frank... I find it easy to spend time with you because you always have something interesting to talk about. It makes me wonder sometimes how you stay so intriguing" Harris had a warm smile and couldn't feel better in this situation. Hopefully Umiko felt the same.

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
Umiko listened to him, trying to hide her blush from him but failed miserably due to her dress. She felt a bit sad that they can't spend time together underwater. Oh, what fun they could have! Umiko can show him everything she loves under the sea and maybe he'll like the water even more. But alas, reality kept this idea from being just a mere figment of imagination. Even if Umiko used a special seaweed that could let him breathe underwater, it still not enough. He needs to get rid of his hatred of water before she can let him discover the wonders of her home. "I'm sorry.." she mumbled, feeling him suddenly jerk up as soon as she rested her head against his shoulder.

Million of thoughts suddenly crossed her mind. Is she making him feel uncomfortable? Is she invading his personal space? Is he mad? Does he hates her now? All of these seems to swarm her head and made her dizzy, only stopping when she felt his arm on his lower back. Shivers quickly ran down her spine as her blush deepened, her fingers now twiddling as she stared at her hands. She's too embarrassed to say anything. He must have think that she's acting weird.

Umiko's cheeks heated up more as he mentioned the two of them getting lonely together. Of course, she understands what he means! he wants her to hang out with him often and be friends even more, maybe even best friends if they really get to know each other. She can feel her heart pound loudly, her dress now returning to its normal purple color. It seems like his next few words calmed her down, making her feel special and valued. "I feel the same way as well..." she said with a warm smile gracing her soft features, her eyes staring at his. "you intrigued me too, Harris. And I want to get to know you even more. As for me, I guess I'm intriguing because I'm full of secrets, just like the sea. I've been living my whole life underwater that I barely got anyone to tell my secrets to them. I hope.. that as time goes by.. I'll be able to tell you more about me.. and maybe.. tell you my secrets"

Ori felt dumb for a second before replying. "My memory is becoming worse by the minute, then," She giggled awkwardly before noticing Kuroh hastily walking away from their sight. "W-Wait, Kuroh!" She grabbed Midori's hand and ran towards the escaping wolf. The sweets in her other hand were jumping around in the bag as she caught up with the wolf.

"I saw you sniff, so I know you heard me," She said as she caught him by his shoulder. "It's also incredibly rude to ignore people." A frown was plastered on her face, along with his for some reason.

@N/A @SashaBliss
[sorry for the extremely late reply, was on vacation]

Reactions: Stormi
Kuroh flinched when he felt the hand grasp his shoulder. 'Dammit' he thought with an annoyed look. He took a deep breathe and turned around. "oh Hi!! I didn't notice you there." he reply with a genuine smile. He could feel the red marks on his face melting away hoping she would buy it. "I honestly don't know what you're talking about" he remained calm trying to come up with some excuse. 'The smell of the sweets she's holding are taunting me urrgh' he thought. He tried not to notice the crow behind the reindeer. "well I do apologize for not hearing you I must have to clean my ears out" he said "and at that I shall take my leave, nice seeing you again though" finally that said he walked away normally hoping they wouldn't pursue.
@N/A
@Ellery
(No problem it's fine, N/A and I were busy with another 2 Rp's)

Reactions: Ellery
Midori simply blinked for a moment before leaning his head down and resting his chin over Ori's shoulder. "It seems as though he's not the people-person type." stated the crow rather calmly before standing straight up."Its simple really, he's clearly acknowledging you but not so much me." he let out a chuckle as he pulled his shoulders up to a carefree shrug."Well--I'll be under the willow tree. Thats where I live--and i'm often found there. Why don't you go after your friend?" He grinned.

@Ellery @SashaBliss

Reactions: Stormi
Rayden
Rayden was walking down a path in her human underwear and comfortable sweater. She walked barefoot as normal. To see a group of people talking, she couldn't quite see but-- 'was one of them a wolf'. Rayden smiled and walked over. "Hay! what are you'll do'in, I'm not sure we have met I'm from the north part of the forest," Rayden smiled showing her two wolf canines. Her tail a was wagging too.

@N/A @SashaBliss @Ellery

Last edited:
Alexandria
was watching the group of animals huddled up and talking, from the tree's her armor was in camouflage mod as before she retrieved an arrow she hit her screen making the arrow explosive, then grabbing the arrow she aimed it and pulled back on the bow. Starting to aim the futuristic bow she smiled intensely, as she looked through the sight and finding it landing in the middle of a circle of animals.
Then she slowly but surely pulled back and hit the bow keeping the arrow there as she hit her screen preparing a tranquilizing arrow. This would help catch at least one of them if they weren't injured from the explosion.
Returning her hand to the bow she pulled back and let go, the explosive arrow flew through the air and right into the center of the animals, Alex smiled just waiting for the sound of the explosion as she pulled the tranquilizer arrow and readied it as she started running closer to the animals.

Rayden
A huge explosion suddenly went on the center of the group near the lake. Rayden flew back on the trail with burns on her fur, tail, and legs. Her shirt was also burning up. When she hit the ground it appeared that it broke her foot. Ray never experienced such pain or such horrific contact what she guessed was hunters. She screamed mostly for help but stopped when her sweater started to catch on fire. She then rolled on the dirt and wet leaves and took the sweater off, she now only wore her human bra.

@Dramma @N/A @SashaBliss @Ellery

Feeling a cut in the air kuroh turned slightly as an arrow made it's way to their group there was a blast. Feeling a second cut in the air kuroh reached out and caught a second arrow by the stem throwing it instantaneously into a tree. He felt the light zap in his palm. Smelling an intruder he sprinted into that direction catching her off guard he gripped her throat holding her small body compared to his in the air. "what are you doing here?!?!" Kuroh said with a frightening look. He gripped tighter still letting her breathe. "tell me now!!, and I'll decide your fate." His body had slight bruises nothing too bad.

@Neko_Green @Ellery @N/A @Dramma

{I know this is a little op but I am the only Hunter so I think I should be able to get out of a 1v1 situation but if any of the mods have a problem I'll change it ASAP}

Alexandria Matlack

As Alex felt the grab on her throat she laughed, speaking through her armor "You do realize I have armor right there you're crushing nothing" Clicking her screen on her wrist she activated the armors defense system as it started to heat up the inside staying cool as the outside started to get hotter and hotter. As she clicked it again the armor shot the arrow from the bow with a homing target on the animal on top of her the tranquilizing dart found it's way shooting at the animal. If those two defense mechanisms didn't work Alex then activated her rockets on her feet sending her flying back, the only way the animal could stay on to her would be gripping onto the hot armor.

@SashaBliss

Kuroh was taken aback as he jumped back he ripped the dart from his chest as he broke into a sprint. He ran straight into the depth of the forest. 'shit she's too strong' he ran further and further. He came to a halt and hid in the shadows of the trees silence overcame the forest as he hid. He was a hunter himself being a wolf and all so he knew all the right places to hide to where even the best hunters couldn't track him down. So he sat and waited and waited...

Ray wondered about the others if they were OK. But at the same time she felt betrayed, what looked like the strongest of the three ran away after his attempt of attack the hunter. "Dam it, don't run off," Rayden said feeling her leg which was definitely broken from the pain she was feeling. She worried about the others, but she needed to get herself out of here. Knowing the right thing to do she got up and limped her way to the other animals. "Are you OK?" Ray said, "We need to get out of here!" she said a bit louder.

Alex simply laughed as she got up and ran towards where the other animals were, she got a tranquilizing arrow rather then a dart, just to make it hurt a lot more and aimed it at an animal wearing just a bra before shooting the arrow and watching it fly, activating the armor assistance program she ran a lot faster making her way to the animal.

@Neko_Green

Status
Not open for further replies.