Foreign Music Videos

Jackie Chan, man! Mandarin:

Jason was born in Harlem, but all his music - with the expection of his debut double-album - is in Swedish:

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Well, the song is in English but the band and video is still from Finland. :d

Also, it's fascinating how you point out my post even though I'm not the first to post a video of a song with English lyrics.

Yes, I'm a massive jerk and I shall throw myself out now, good day y'all.
Yeah, Margaret is polish, I posted her video and she sings in englis, so what? She's from Poland, and that's what matters.
Then I shall let the other person know! But please, as I've stated before in my original post, no English please! ;n;
Yeah, I know now.
Did you not understand what I said? D: No English please, for future reference. .x.
The rage is building up...

The rage is building up...

What's the matter with not wanting videos that are sung in English to be placed in this thread? I understand that some people misunderstood what I was saying in the original post now, but that's no reason to vent here, especially when those two quotes were directed towards people to not post videos that are sung in English. If you don't like the idea, you can always go ahead and make your own thread or post the video in the "What are you listening to?" thread.

Have some sabaton!

Also, Really happy to see Torsty get some Timbactu in here.

Have some swedish rap "allstars"

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Russia makes for good symphonic metal vocals? TIL. THat was dope Robbel.

German seems to be a popular country to listen too.