5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fanntasy, Romance, Magical, Powers
Well im prepared to start a new roleplay where the basic lore of it going a bit like this.

It is largely unknown how the forces came to be though it has long been said that the Seasons of Nature were the ones who created them along with the creation of all the worlds creatures in order to maintain Balance within the world in which they created. Its been Eons since the forces of Nature were first created and the creation of a new force has been seen as a extraordinarily rare occurrence since then. The Seasons have been resting for Eons now in their temples which is usually visited by their respective Forces Of Nature every now and then as the Seasons stand as Statues within them. The humans of the world have been growing more populous with each passing day though and some of them have even begun to look towards the forces for guidance though, Chaos eventually toyed with the idea of giving one of the mortals powers and succeed in doing so. That mortal was known to be the first magic user and eventually led to the forces of natures amassing even more followers for their own varying reasons. Though their has also been a group who has seen the Forces of Nature to be nothing but trouble to the land and thinks the world will be better off without them. They are known to be the Crimson Inquisitors and are a Secretive group who operates in the Vaktovis Empire type of authoritarian kingdom which has a very low opinion on the Forces and Magic users. Though they haven't actively went out after the forces or their followers until recently, when a giant meteor crashed into their land. They used parts of that meteor in order to forge themselves a blade in which they called the Crimson Blade, they gave that blade to a Crimson Warrior of theirs and sent them on missions to kill a group of multiple Magic Wielders. When their mission turned into a success they were hailed to be a Hero who would bring about the end of the Forces, and were to being secretly trained by the Vaktovis Empires Crimson Inquisitors in order to groom them into being the perfect weapon that could track, hunt and take down the forces.

Their will be a lot of roles within it, plus i would like a few people to help Moderate it since im pretty new to the site and could honestly use someone who has been on this site longer to help.

This sounds interesting but I think I need more clarification on what it's about and how you want to approach the RP.

Hmm sounds like an interesting Idea. I'd be down to join in. But I do agree with Huntress about clarification on what the RP is about.

@Pecktoru

Well its more of a open world roleplay though their will be some plot points.
The forces will be free to do what they want but in this day of age their will be a group that set out to hunt them down. Their will also be the war that looms across the land which will lead to much devastation, which will only make things harder for the forces.