Forbidden Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiffany looked to Kira and then behind her with a quick nod "Yeah... inside feels good. I... race ya there" she said and broke into a dash to the towers doors, over rocks and moss... stumps and fallen logs until she finally made it all the way to the door which felt surprisingly a lot longer than it had seemed earlier and the tower seemed a lot bigger now too.

"Huh?"
Just as Tiffany took off running Kira began to run to.
She soon made it to the tower, only a second behind Tiffany

Ben watched as the two ran ahead for the tower, but rather than running ahead to catch up with them, he simply just walked at his nonchalant pace, continuing to be aware of his surroundings, reajdusting his arms, the hunting rifle was starting to get heavy in his arms.

Kira waited outside the tower for Benjamin.
"Hurry up Ben!" She rushed him so then she could go inside.

Ben heard Kira, but cared little for running, so he continued at his nonchalant pace, eventually catching up with the two of them.

Just when Ben made it to the tower Kira headed in, without waiting to see if the others followed right after or not.
"You could have gone a bit faster Ben," Kira mumbled

"I could have. But I didn't." Ben said, having just barely heard what Kira had said.

Kira entered the tower, but it was pitch black and she couldn't see a thing.
She wondered if the others were right behind her. She wasn't the one with a flashlight so she just continued to walk further

Tiffany kept her gaze turned towards Ben and Kira, but mostly turned Ben with her hand on her gun as he took his sweet time approaching. She didn't say anything about it as it was his life to sacrifice, but as she saw Steve move away in the distance she sighed and figured that they were out of the clear for now. Seeing that Kira headed inside she glanced around a bit before following. Once inside she would pull out a flashlight and hand to Kira before she pulled out another one for herelf. "Okay, Keep close and stay ready... no telling what will lurk inside" she said as she walked forward into the round room. She glanced around and could see a long spiraling staircase to her right, a big picture on the wall as well as a few long hanging banners accompanied by chandeliers. Ahead was a wooden door, and as a good place to start as any. Tiffany reached for the big iron ring handle and glanced around before giving the door a hard pull, it was not locked which didn't surprise her at all and once opened she could see that there was one path to the dungeon and one to a small storage room. "Hmm... seem to be quite a few rooms in here... there might be traps too. Maybe there's even humans in that dungeon... the storage probably hold little interest over food... but I don't reeall trust food inside a nice looking tower in the middle of nowhere" she said and shrugged slightly as she went insid and looked down the stairs, she wondered if they should go up or down first for a while.

Kira turned the flashlight on given by Tiffany. She only saw the stairs that lead up and was just about to make her way up the stairs.
She heard the creaking of the door Tiffany found but saw no door where the noise came from. In fact she didn't even see the others.
'Either I'm not able to see the others or they didn't come in after me and there's something else in here' she thought to herself.
Kira shined her flashlight up the stairs and decided to continue to walk up.

Tiffany glanced back to see if the otherw were following and noticed that Kira was gone now. This caused her to sigh deeply and shake her head "And obviously she have to wander off... That girl haven't watched enough horror movies... Oh well, might as well play the game of cat and mouse with the inhabitants then... Every girl for herself I guess... Benjamin included" she said to herself and went into the front door and started to head down the stairs to the dungeon. It came as little surprise to hear the doors shit behind her and that there was actually candles lit in hollows around the spiraling staircase that led down instead of up. "Six skulls six candles... Curious. Someone have a bit decoration sense around here" she said as she counted a pile of three skulls on each side of one of the chandelier's. She looked around and shrugged slightly as she always were better on her own than in a group, besides it would be more interesting that way. "Darkness beyond.... The blackest pitch" she chanted to herself as she wandered down the staircase after nabbing one of the chandeliers to not waste her battery as she made her way downward.

Kira seemed to walking up the staircase for ever. Her flashlight was now pointed down as she slumped while walking up the stairs.
"This is exhausting, why didn't the others come anyway?"
Kira thought light didn't even matter since she has just been walking up stairs that just seemed to be adding more and more.
Kira then bumped into something, dropping her flashlight and almost falling down the stairs before grabbing the railing.
Whatever she ran into felt wet and smelled of blood and body odor. She looked up but saw nothing but darkness. Kira reached a hand out and surprisingly felt nothing.

Tiffany kept pushing down the staircase until she was certain she heard a gurgling sound in the background and suddenly stopped. " Oh please, if your a Gurgling wraith you should quit now, I'm not afraid of anything with a fear level below 12 you know"She said and sighed slightly as she looekd up into the darkness, of course she couldn't see all the way to the door with the faint light front the candle and now when she had snagged the candle from way up there there was nothing giving the stairs up there any light. She smirked a bit however "Oh what?... you expected me to go all, 'Eeep?' is that you Kira?... Ben?... in that case go home, cause your drunk pal... and don't think you can sneak up on me from behind either... I got eyes in my neck"she said as she pulled her gun and spun her hand around to point it behind he, she then pulled the trigger with a smirk "BANG!" she called loudly but all that came from the gun was a small *click* as she clicked it. She then put it towards her mouth and blew on the barrel "Scared ya didn't it?... I Only loaded one bullet... Russian roulette you know... I guess your friend is a lucky one"she said as she spun the clip around and holstered it again. There was a hiss behind her and she soon felt some cold air lifting but not without blowing out her candles leaving her in the dark. "Oh Gee... that was my immature... what ever will I do without these nice looking candles?.. tick tock... tick tock... " she said and laughed amused as she started t owalk down the stairs in the darkness.

Ben had seen the two of then split off, and decided he'd follow Kira. His logic was that Tiffany could handle herself, while he wasn't quite sure about Kira. Ben was inching up the staircase always about 10 steps behind or more. Once Kira had stopped at the top, Ben had almost bumped into her. "Right behind you, don't fucking shoot. It's me." He said figuring he may have startled Kira.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kira felt someone behind her and tensed up. Of course it was only Ben.
"I thought I felt something in front of me, but then it disappeared." she said to him. "Where did Tiffany go?"

"I saw you two seperate and I went after you. I don't know where she went. Should we go look for her?" Ben paused for a second and then quickly shook his head. "It would probably be for the best if we didn't, actually. She can handle herself. Right? If anything, her psychopathy will scare the monsters away." Ben said in a sarcastic tone, letting out a small chuckle. "But damn it's dark in here. Don't you have a flashlight?"

Kira laughed. "Tiffany does seem to handle herself well, but I don't know if we still should have left her... and I kind of dropped my flashlight when I ran into whatever was just there a second ago," Kira was starting to feel bad. They left Tiffany and she dropped her source of light. "Do you want to keep going forward and then go find Tiffany? Or go find Tiffany now?"
Kira knows Benjamin said Tiffany could take care of herself but she wasn't sure it felt right to leave her by herself

"Well if she wanted to be found by us she probably would have called out by now." Ben leaned his rifle against the wall beside him and then took out a flashlight from his rucksack, offering it to Kira. "This is the spare that Tiffany gave me. Don't break it." Ben leaned down and picked up his rifle, "I wonder...." He thought aloud as he found some duct tape in his rucksack as well. He placed the flashlight up against the underside of the gun near the barrel and began rolling duct tape so that it would be attached to the bottom of the rifle. "There. I can hold a gun and a flashlight at the same time I'm a fucking genius." He smiled and decided to test it out. He was satisfied with the results.

Tiffany kept walking figuring that Ben probably had found Kira by now as he didn't seem to follow her. This was a good thing considering that she rather became the loner rather than those two. "Tick tock... Lord of darkness who shine line gold upon a sea of chaos...Meh, f-duck this... " she said and suddenly leaped out the staircase and fell down. Soon as she was falling she whistled to herself and then rolled her eyes. "Damn... These stairs never seem to end... Ooh theres the floor" she called and landed softly as she suddenly slowed down. "Thank you...Steve"[/color she said and wentured forth to hug a tall hooded figure.

Kira laughed as Ben taped the flashlight to his rifle. "Yeah, you're a genius," she said as she rolled her eyes.
"Onward!" Kira began to walk again. She was wondering when they would get to the top of the stairs.

((Sorry about the wait I didn't get any notifications... even though I'm watching the thread))

Status
Not open for further replies.