Forbidden Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiffany turned to look at Benjamin, for a moment she pulled down her hat just slightly to stare at him. "Yeah... I have, that's why I named him..." she said and pulled up her shirt slightly to show one of the shorter nasty scars on her side. "This is one of the nice presents he gave me. " she said shrugged as she let go of it. "He mostly eat at night, so we should be good now while he's not as hungry... He's great at hugging stuff... thought nothing seem to live through his favors... he like honey too I believe. And hes great at climbing trees" she said and looked up and down some of the trees around them. "Nope.... Not there.." she said and continued walking as the path seemed to turn into more and more nature.

"So what exactly is he, out of curiosity? Is he human?" Ben wondered as he amused himself with the thought of himself chasing after people and then proceeding to eat them.

Kira listened to the two talk. Steve? She thought to herself.
Her eyes widened once she saw Tiffany's scars... I guess she is serious?
Kira put her hands in her jacket pockets and continued to walk.
"Well at least I now know what's been making those noises late at night," Kira said

Tiffany shook her head and laughed softly "Yeah human right?... No of course not... Nothing around here is human excluding you two... I'm a ghost...booooohhh... nah... but I may becom one if he find us... Steve is a black bear... and a big one at that. He's highly intelligent and tend to prey on people during the night" she said and nodded to Kira but then shook her head. "I honestly don't think Steve is responsible for the sounds outside your house. Its probably your parents who secretly are werewolves and always fight in the morning over who is going to dispose of whats left of the corpses... My Dad Happens to be a Cerberus, and he tend to be really aggressive if he's not fed... hes actually responsible for the bigger scars on my back while Steve only gave me the smallest one" she said shrugging slightly as she looked down towards the river as they came closer to it. "Oh rats.... Its flowing the wrong way" she muttered.

"Huh?" Tiffany only managed to confuse Kira. Is she joking again?
"Haha very funny. If my parents are werewolves what does that make me?"

"Well that'd make you their werewolf child, obviously. Pay attention." Ben rolled his eyes and nudged her arm with his elbow.

Kira let out a small laugh. "Guess that would be obvious," she said back.

"Just don't come around me when the full moon is out." He said continuing to drag the joke on.

Tiffany rolled her eyes slightly "Well It depends really, I believe you inherited the human gens entirely which is why they haven't told you yet... its a big thing to tell their child something like that" she said and bent down to look at the river to point out that its water were flowing upstreams instead of downstreams due to the laying of the lands. "Being a werewolf and the moon is rather unrelated, its only a saying... but most werewolves celebrate it" she say rolling her eyes slightly as she carefully circles a suspicious looking rock.

Kira only laughed as Ben dragged the joke on then asked Tiffany, "What exactly are you looking for?"
Kira walked closer to the river that Tiffany seemed to be interested in.

Tiffany looked to Kira and then to the river with a smile "Well, its flowing the wrong way... it means its Thursday. It only flow upwards on Thursdays... and it also means I forgot to drive by the dentist's place... oh my... how could I have missed such an important person..."she said with an obvious hint that she was totally nonchalant about what she said, even if the river had solid hints that it was flowing the wrong way.

"But today is Friday." Ben raised an eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders. Probably some weird calender that I'm not aware of or something. He thought to himself as he shrugged his shoulders and stared at the river. It was such dirty water filled with leaves, twigs, and just a bunch of dirt. It was almost impossible to gauge how deep the river went, simply because of how dirty the water was.

Tiffany stood up and took a step away from the water rather quickly, then looked to Ben with a bit of a shock. "Wait... Friday?... dosent that mean... there could be Kappas and Evil possessed frogs lurking in the water... I recoment not falling in, you might not come up agian from the depths" she said with a audiable surprise in her voice.

"I'm guessing you've been here more than once." Kira said, still looking at the river. Even when hearing Tiffany's warning she looked closer, mainly because she wanted to see the supposed kappas and evil possessed frogs. "I don't see any.."

"Tiffany. What the hell is a Kappa?" Ben said finally breaking the somewhat serious composure he'd had prior. Now he was just genuinely curious, but at the same time felt like this entire little expedition into the woods was a waste of time. Tiffany was acting stranger than usual.

Tiffany rolled her eyes "A Kappa is a type of water spirit who have a bowl of water on their head who lure people to a place of water to drown them. They are somewhat alike mermaids in that way but usually live in rivers or lakes. They look a bit different, but usaully a bit human in structure even if they have skin between their fingers and seem like a mixture of frog and turtle. If you meet one you should bow respectfully, this will trick the Kappa to bow back to you making its water pour out of the bowl forcing it to run back to its lake to replenish it" she explained to them and sighed deeply "You kids seriously don't know anything about mythological creatures do you?... "she said and gently pulled Kira away from the water and out of reach of the Evil frogs. "Yeah, you may not see them now... and you don't wana see them either... Not seeing is good, and seeing is bad... lets go now before we start seeing stuff"she said and wandered ahead.

"Well I'm very skeptical of this kind of shit, and have always heard that it's MYTHology. Therefore I haven't bothered learning anything about it. Though I suppose I'd like to see a Kappa or whatever else you have to offer." Ben shrugged his shoulders and continued onward, somewhat straggling behind Tiffany.

"Well I know a little about mythological creatures, not much though," Kira said as Tiffany pulled her away from the river. She then looked back at Benjamin and gave him a look as if saying 'do you have any idea whats going on?'

Tiffany stopped ahead and starred down a slight opening and then pointed. "So.. Why else do you guys think there is a random tower in the middle of these woods?" she say as she point to the tower standing in the clearing. It looks relatively new compared to the other things they seen so far, with fresh polished rocks and nice colored windows a blank newly laid roof and perfectly smooth grey stones.

"I don't know," Kira answered. She then walked up to it, wanting to know what's inside.
"We should take a look." she suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.