Forbidden Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiffany glanced back to Ben and shrugged slightly, she didnt' really care what he thought about her and she wouldn't complain if he got it on wit hKira instead. "There's a Huntin rifle over there... a few bullets too, The hunter won't miss it really... He don't come here any longer. It should still be in good condition, you should take a flashlight too, and well pack anything you like in a bag but i suggest you take the medkit too. "she said as she looked around the cabin and started shoving a few different items down a duffle-bag and then nodded to herself as she felt a bit more prepared. She pulled out a Army-swish knife out of its scabbard and checked the edge before putting it back and throwing it to Kira. She then rooted out a 9mm Glock out of a Drawer and inspected it thoroughly before nodding. "I guess this little pea-shooter is better than nothing" she said handing the Glock to Kira. She chuckled a bit at Kira's comment however "In this place I wouldn't be surprised if there was one" she said and shrugged slightly while rooting out some bullets for them both.

Kira caught the knife and grabbed the 9mm glock.
She thought about the noises she heard late at night. Both Benjamin and Tiffany are actually giving this whole hell thing a thought. Maybe there is something out there.

Ben went over to a shelf where a Winchester Rifle of unidentifiable model laid with iron sights only on it. "Who ever went hunting with this thing was either a hardass, or didn't hunt at long ranges." He shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed the rifle and a box of .308 Caliber rounds. He was able to fit five rounds into the rifle, including one in the chamber, before it wouldn't take anymore. There were only a few more rounds in the box, so he simply took it and pocketed them. Hopefully he wouldn't need more than six rounds of ammunition. Then again, he was going to hell supposedly. "You know. If we are going to hell, I don't see why we need all of this. I think Satan would be a pretty chill dude." Ben said jokingly as he let out a small chuckle and scrounged together whatever else could be useful for the trip. He got a camoflauged rucksack from the corner that had a few canteens filled with water, a flashlight with extra batteries, a first aid kit, and a few more rounds of .308 in it as well. "Sweet." He said as he pulled the rack sack onto his back, it being lighter than he'd been expecting.

Kira laughed along with Benjamin when he joked about Satan.
"Makes me wonder what's worse, home or hell," Kira said with a laugh.
She looked over at Ben as he found a rucksack filled with useful materials. "Nice" She said

Tiffany patted Kira on the back gently and looked at the two of them with a honest expression. "Okay, There are some rules you should know. I wana say you should let loose, but I reckon I better tell you them so listen carefully" she said as she stood in front of the two and crossed her arms to get a good view of her two friends, after all this might be the last time she see them alive. She then nodded to Benjamin with a smirk "Well, First its not Satan you should be afraid off... you meet him whenever we make it or not, Its the things we may encounter on the way we should be vary off. But honsestly, The First Adventure rule say that you should never break camp unprepared. Pack ropes, canteens.. ammo, extra undies... whatever. The second is to not carry more things than you can pack, and secondly not pack more than you can carry." she said as she felt prepared wit hthe stuff she had packed and walked back out to the car. "The second is to return before nightfall... but in a forest it get dark pretty quickly, and in theory we have until 10 pm to get out, that dosen't mean we should be out any later than 8 and latest 9. Meaning we have a good six hours to explore the shit out of our minds " she said as she got into the driver seat. "I take hell over my peers any day"she replied to Kira with a smirk.

Kira lifted an eyebrow. Is this really getting serious?
Kira only nodded to what Tiffany said, confused. Is there really demonic creatures out there? Kira glanced over at Benjamin to see if he was serious about it as well.
Kira pocketed the knife and gun and followed Tiffany to the car. "What if we get lost or don't make it back before nightfall?" she asked Tiffany.

"Sounds simple enough." Ben said as he listened along with what Tiffany was saying. Ben was sort of playing along as if this were all just a huge joke, showing no real signs of fear or unnerve. Partly because he figured this as a joke, and partly because he had little to no sense of fear. He'd faced death multiple times before, but not once did he cry out or do anything but just try to survive. Ben got back into the middle seat of the car again and waited for their lovely adventure to start.

"Wait, you're taking this serious too?" Kira asked in disbelief. She shook her head and decided to play along

Tiffany glanced to Kira as she started the car and started driving down the rest of the path. She hesitatd to answer her mostly because she could only guess what would happen if they actually got lost. "Find the path back again... or spend the night in the woods... its really as simple as that" shhe said after a while, it wasent really that difficult. If they got lost they would have to fidn their way back anyway, and if they didn't they would have to stay in the woods. She could tell the others were playing this thing out, and knew she was the only one completely serious about this thing. Eventually as she stopped by the church and where the road wouldn't take them any further she jumped out of the car and looked around. She filled a canteen with water from a well by the church and smirked slightly "Holy water... never know... a chruch this close to hell thought shouldn't be trusted... but whatever... I think it was built about the time they burn witches around here... which probably mean its cursed and haunted. she said with a shrug and pointed at a old path. "Following and sticking to a path is the easiest way to find your way back... but I don't really trust paths too much, even if it will help us a while... if you have any second thoughts... now is the last chance you get" she said and knocked on a nearby asp three times.

"Of course not. I'm too old to believe in such childish things as demons and spirits. Unless of course, I see them with my own eyes. But, while possible, it is severely unlikely. But if Tiffany has supposedly had encounters, then I'm down to at least check it out." Ben said as the car stopped. He got out of the car and brought his rifle and rucksack with him.

"Well I'm not backing out," Kira said as she got out the car as well. Ben didn't seem to believe any of what was going on, so should she not believe it either? Tiffany seems so serious though. She followed Tiffany as she filled a canteen with water from the well

All three of the canteens in Ben's rucksack were filled...he trusted an unkown source of water in preference to some creepy ass moldy well outside of an abandoned church in the middle of no where.

Tiffany nodded to the two of them and took a deep breath before looking into the forest. "Well here we go. Oh and while I'm at It I would love to say that you should empty the mag when your in doubt... but we don't have the pleasure of having rounds to spare... so only shoot if its a shot to kill you know... and try not to shoot each other or me for that sake. " she said as she wandered down the path and into the thick forest that would uickly look as if it would try to devour her.

"I'm well aware of what to do with a gun, this isn't my first time holding one, you know." Ben said with a roll of his eyes. When she'd mentioned the idea of shooting one another, he almost smirked, the idea amused him. Not that he'd ever murder any of his friends in cold blood, but the idea entertained him nonetheless.

"Alright," Kira said as she followed Tiffany. She seemed to know what to do so Kira only followed and listened.
Kira then almost laughed as Benjamin said commented on what Tiffany said about the gun.

Tiffany rolled her eyes slightly towards Ben's comment but just pressed onward. "Good to know, You just gained a point on my manliness scale..."she said with a grin as each man in her oppinion should know how to handle a gun. She then grew more serious and more prepared the deeper they went into the forest while taking mental notes of any changes from the last time she was here. She nodded to herself and didn't find it odd that the landscape seemed to have changed, it was a strrange forest after all and she was well aware that it held danger. "Seventy two... yeah it was sixty seven last time... an Increase of five since last time" she mumbled seemingly mostly to herself as she brushed her hand on a rock with lines on it that had slashes for every 5. "If were lucky he shouldn't be as hungry tonight..." she said as she walked on without much explanation.

"Yeah? Well I'm glad you think I'm a bit more manly." He said sarcastically and glanced around the forest, not really feeling scared much, but rather intrigued. It was a tad creepy, but it was really cool. This wouldn't be something he'd do by himself normally, but with a group of friends he'd be down for just about anything, really.

"What are you talking about?" Kira asked. "Seventy two what? Who shouldn't be as hungry," she kept asking questions, confused as to what Tiffany was talking about.
She looked around the woods, it... seemed normal.

Tiffany looked to Kira with a smirk "Steve... Steve shouldn't be so hungry... he leave these marks after eating human's to keep track of how many victims he have slain"she said with a sly grin and glanced to Ben before walking onwards. "I named him Steve, not sure what he's called.. but he live around here, usually down by the lake but if you see a big cave you shouldn't walk to close to it... Steve don't take to kindly to visitors" she said and laughed somewhat before getting a serious expression once again, that was who she was... she could get serious in a flash and joke the next moment, however she was a bit more serious than usually.

"Well it looks like Steve and I share a hobby. Eating humans and keeping count of them. Have you ever met Steve? He sounds nice. Perhaps we could have a cup of tea with him if he's not too busy devouring someone." Ben said with complete seriousness in his tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.