Angel.jpg

Humans
Shane
[/img]
vampireguy.jpg

Jennie
girl.jpg

Need(but not limited too):
Stargazer he is rare and he is with Scarny a lot he will proably fall for her but for now has his eyes on another while hers is on him
Stargazers older sister she is not a stargazer sadly but when she is around Scarny (almost never) They fight
Light Angels and Dark Angel Watcher up to 4 maybe 1 0r 2 more each

Fourm

Angels

Character name:
Personality:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Children:
Angel or Human:
Heaven or Hell(Angels only):
Other:
Basic Description-Or Picture- (If you prefer):

Child

Name:
Angel or Human:
History (unless born into the story):

Creature

Name:
Master:
Basic Description-Or Picture- (If you prefer if it is not one of the four diffrent kinds i picked out):

My Angels
My Charries
Character Name: Scarny Lynn Ramirez
Personality:Well I'm more of a loner. I'm a sucker for romance. IF you can crack my shell . . . well congratulations.
Eye color:Brown but i have purple contacs
Hair color:Black
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Children:
Angel or Human: Angel
Heaven or Hell(Angels only): Hell
Other:

Character Name: Shane Anar Dawson
Personality:im a nerd. but im preety cool im an internet sensation because of all my goofy charricters i play.
Eye color:Hazel
Hair color:brown
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Children:
Angel or Human:Human
Other:
Shane is based off of Shane Dawson

Character Name: Jennifer Farley Kranz
Personality:im the popular girl i love attention but i can be mean
Eye color:green
Hair color:blonde with pink hilights
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Children:
Angel or Human:Human
Other:

Character Name: Antonio (Tony) Jr Martinez
Personality:im cool laid back popular jock
Eye color:brown
Hair color:black
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Children:
Angel or Human:Angel
Heaven or Hell(Angels only):Heaven
Other:

My Creatures
Name:Hell hound4
Master:Scarny

Name:Griffeen1
Master:Scarny

Name:Arlon1
Master:Tony

Name:Dragon3
Master:Tony

Hey Miss Zalia, I'd like to help you find some players for your roleplay... but I have no idea what your roleplay is actually about. XD I see that you have some awesome pictures and races set up, and a bio form prepared. (Which is great!) But I don't see any plot line information! What is the story of this roleplay? And what sort of characters do you need people to play? Are they supposed to be the creature races or humans...?

Also when you're ready to start the actual roleplay, you'll need to post the "In Character" thread over in the Fantasy forum. That way you can keep all Out of Character comments separate from the roleplay itself. :D

Sorry im new as you can ssee so im not really sure how to do all of this. Ok so basicly its about a Dark Angel(Scarny) and a Light Angel(needed). its basicly a love story. Well THe light Angel he is a Stargazer. Stargazers are thought to be dead. They where killed off by the Dark Angels. So no one knows hes a Stargazer. His older sister who is also a Light Angel is not a Stargazer. She sensed somthing about him that was diffrent so shes always protecting him. Therefore she is always fighting with Scarny. Its basicly them trying to find his parents who disapeared.

I dont limit it to just those charicters i just need those for sure. Im not really srue how to post it int the other one liek i said im new and the Stargazer is a Light Angel so is his sister and then i need up to 4 maybe more of Light Angel Keepers and Dark Angel keepers(Thats each) (i dont need the keepers right away)

Okay, sweet! >:D I'll start snooping out people!

Hey, Zalia! I'd love to join. :) I'd like to be a Light Angel keeper of a different and mischievous sort, is that all right? She may have a bit of a crush on your main character, hehe.

Thats ok and wich main charicter and you can make more than one charicter and the angels can have the pets too if you want that so go ahead and make however many you want

I was thinking of making one Light Angel gal (not sure how many peeps I can handle in a single roleplay right now, haha!), but I can be the Stargazer. He may not turn out exactly how you want him to, though, so I'm a bit afraid of taking that role.

I'm perfectly happy playing his sister, if you want me in a role that's perhaps less defined.

Thats ok the Stargazer he is just a Light Angel trying to figure out why hes diffrent he has a crush on another girl while Scarny has a crush on him and slowley he starts to get over what he thought she was and sees who she really is so you can make the choice

Character name: Zuriel

Personality: Zuriel is almost painfully shy and self-conscious, but hides it beneath a façade of raging garrulousness. He knows how to make friends incredibly easily at the expense of his own wounded pride. When left to his own devices, Zuriel will often go upstairs and study, either by himself or with his sister, and is therefore scientifically strong-minded. His temper is slow to light, but once aflame, it blazes terrifyingly strong.

Eye color: His eyes reflect a refreshing mint-green. Catching his gaze is like taking a cool drink of water.

Hair color: His hair is somewhat long, and brings to mind the classic surfer style: shaggy and unkempt, but only in a good way. However, his hair is dark brown as opposed to blonde.

Crush: He has a bit of a crush on another Light Angel, while he is unaware and unable to accept Scarny’s love for him at the present time.

Bf/Gf: He is free for the taking, ladies.

Children: He is also delightfully free of children.

Angel or Human: Zuriel is an angel.

Heaven or Hell(Angels only): He is a holy angel, one of Heaven.

Other: Zuriel possesses the curious title of Stargazer, that is to say, he has the exceptional ability of clairvoyance when he gazes at the heavens (doing so gives him a birds-eye view). This ability is very easily and tightly controlled.

Basic Description-Or Picture- (If you prefer): Zuriel is tall and lean, possessing the charming kind of physical charisma that most people can only hope for. His quick smile and bright eyes make him a favorite among the girls, if not for his nicely firm forearms as well. He holds himself with a confidence that doesn’t exist – it is as though he lives by, “Fake it ‘till you make it.” Not many people can see through this spectacular and hard-won illusion, and he has won many admirers from unabashed confidence alone.

Hmm posting interest. I'll be more involved tomorrow. Place holder.

Quandary, would it be okay if I played a character who is a dark angel however they act more benevolent than malevolent? Basically just a good person cursed to be bad.