2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
I have a plot that I really want to do, and it involves incest.
It's between a brother and sister, and it's set in the medieval times, or around the 1700's maybe.
The actual timeline isn't certain.

Anyway, here are my requirements for a partner:
  • I need a partner who can use proper grammar and punctuation, and can spell things right, even if that means using spell check.
  • My partner must know how to use third person correctly. If you switch from third to first often in your writing, I will most likely tell you no, or end the role play.
  • I would prefer my partners to be active, and give me at least one reply per day.
    And lastly, I need honest partners. If you want to quit the role play for any reason, whether it be boredom, no more ideas, or if you simply need to pay more attention to real life, I would appreciate it if you could send me a message, or shoot me a comment. If you quit the role play without a word, I'll mark you on my black list, and you can count on never role playing with me again.

So, my plot is this;

My oc, Siren Trist, is your oc's younger sister by about two years. They were always close as children, but after your oc saved Siren from drowning when she was fourteen, their relationship blossomed into a romantic one.
When they were around fifteen/sixteen (sixteen/seventeen for your oc) their relationship moved onto a sexual one as well as a romantic one.
Since they had no other siblings, they grew really close, and were allowed to do as they pleased, basically.

Now, at the ages of 21 and 23, our characters are very obviously in love with each other, and plan to spend their lives in this way.
But their Kingdom is in need of help from other kingdoms, and so both our characters are set up with arranged marriages.

They meet their future spouses at a large ball held by their parents, and although the brother's fiance is a good looking, decent enough woman, the sister's fiance is a scumbag who beats her and cheats on her constantly.

So, once the brother decides he has to marry this girl, no matter what, he begins to become warmer towards her, and spends more time with her, showing her some affection.
He loves Siren more, but nothing can be done about their situation.

Siren, feeling forgotten and betrayed, comes up with a scheme to get rid of his fiance.

Anyway, that's all I've got for the moment, but I'd basically like a lot of romance, drama and some sex in this role play.
I usually double as the brother for people who ask, but currently, I'd rather not double.
Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.