Forbidden Love

Lana jumped when Anri snapped at her. "I won't! Calm down!" As Lana looked through the notebook of amazing sketches and drawings, she heard Anri mutter "Yeah right." She turned to the girl smiling and said, "Yeah right what?"

Anri was red in the face she stammered a lot trying to say the words. At first it was a lie, but now she was curious if she could do it. "D-Do you... Do you wanna..." Anri paused and stared blushing at Lana. She then opened her mouth "...Start a club with me here?"

'She's lying, but I'll let it go.' Lana beamed at Anri's words. "That would be fun.. I'm in! What kind of club?" she said smiling.

Anri's eyes lit up. "It's an Otaku club! I thought it would be fun to get together with people who had the same interest as me!" Anri started going on about the club. How they would goto conventions, music halls, gaming events, etc. "Oh, I mean if you want to anyways... be part of that kind of club I mean."

"I'll think about it! I'm not so sure my Dad would let me, but it can't hurt to ask..." Lana couldn't help but damper her mood by thinking about her father. "He's a bit... controlling." Lana felt the tears well up in her eyes as she stood up immediately. "Well, I think I'm going to go to my locker before class! It was nice meeting you...Oh my god! What's your name?" 'How could I forget to ask for her name? This is so embarrassing' she thought as she blushed.

Anri stuck her hand out. "Anri Tskumori. Your Lana right?" My first friend! Anri couldn't hold her excitement.

Lana shook her hand. "Yeah.. I am." She said smiling. She picked up her books and bag and walked to the door. "I'll see you around Anri Tskumori." Lana walked out and to her locker to put her books away. 'Did I just make a friend?'

(Back at end of first period)

Aika stared at Sensai.

'What Sensai just said...' Aika replayed what had just happened in her mind.

* "What?" asked Sensai.

Aika: "You can't hide it, Sensai! While you were looking at Lana, you had...a..." It was harder to say it to a man than she thought. "A...a boner!" she practically screamed. Sensai jumped back. It was hard to tell whether from the scream, or the content.

Sensai: "How do I put this?" he said, rubbing his temples. "I wasn't aroused by Lana." Aika tilted her head.

"Then who from...?" asked Aika.
'I had got it wrong.' Sensai stared at Aika and raised his eyebrows at her. Aika looked confused.

"You." said Sensai.

"B...but..." Aika couldn't talk. Had she heard him right? Yes. There was no mistaking. He was aroused by her. And a lot, by the size of "it". There was joy (?!?) welling up inside her, and she couldn't help but smile at Sensai. "Anything to say for yourself?" she asked cheerfully.

"We missed our first class Zion! Let's make it to second period!" Leo was basically dragging the taller teen by his hand through the halls and stairs to make it to their other class, while Zion just sighed and kept up with Leo's rather long strides. The new transfers from Germany had gotten lost due to Leo's bad sense of direction, and ended up in a different building than the one they were meant to go to. Both teens had different cultures despite being from Germany. Zion was German and Japanese, while Leo was British and Russian.

They basically burst through the door for second period just as the bell rang, Leo with hands on his knees while Zion simply pat his back before strolling to a pair of empty desks in the back of the classroom. They weren't ones for introduction. Leo bowed to the teacher before sitting beside Zion with a grin, running a hand through his teal Mohawk. Leo looked at most of the students eyeing him and Zion, especially Zion when seeing his blank eyes and medical mask, despite not being sick or blind
TDI.jpg Keinz Leo.jpg

As Shoti was slowly cleaning up from his class, erasing the lesson for the day ,he then heard the voice of Akia, a bit surprised he slowly turned around "im not going to get slapped for teaching now am i?" he mocked lightly, obviously whatever she wanted to talk to him about it was important, but this particular girl was someone he wanted to, keep a closer eye on, seeing as their recent meetings ended with him being the one at fault. With a raise of his brow, he then turned all the way around, facing Akia, crossing his arms and awaiting her reply from what he just said and what she actually wanted to talk about, a small smile spread across his face.

Lana looked up at the two boys that just came in as the bell rung. As the pink haired one sat down, she immediately tore a piece of paper from her notebook and wrote, 'I'm Lana. Why do you have that on??' She slid the note on his desk and turned her head to face forward. Blushing, she thought, 'I can't believe I just gave it to him! I hope he doesn't think I'm being rude... '

"Well...um...Sensai...I...er..." for some reason it was a little hard to talk when he was smiling at her like that. "Well, if you weren't showing *cough* odd attentions towards Lana, I believe that is my...business over?" For some reason it came out more like a question than a statement. "Unless of course, you had something to say to me..." Aika looked down at the floor and rubbed her foot into the floor.

Mika looked at the window and sighed.. not paying any attention in class was quite normal for her. she either slept through class or daydreamed about bunny rabbits all day. Mika was about 14 with the mind of a 5 year old. she was childish at times but also very mature. she had noone by her side.

Shoti was a bit confused, wondering what she was going on about, thinking for a moment, he tried to piece together what she was going on about, giving a light chuckle, he looked at her a bit confused "i have no idea what your talking about Akia...but i am glad your here...i wanted to speak a bit about...the last time we met at that bar..." he said to her, his face soon looking a bit more stern and serious.