Forbidden Love of Another

She went in with him, putting her ice cream in their freezer then following him. "What? Other than becoming a werewolf? I don't know... Isaac.... I'm scared though if you are.... What if... What if you hurt me? Or what if I hurt you? Baby...."she said softly, looking at him, a mixture of worry and scare showing in her eyes.

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

Isaac, with the key to the cabinet -- so carefully hidden in the top drawer -- in his hand, snapped his head up and looked at Shade. His heart shattered into a million pieces when he saw the fear written on her face, the terror, caused by him. He was doing this to his princess, the only reason he hadn't done something so drastic he was sent to juvy. The only reason he was still in this crappy town, was terrified of him.

Isaac threw the key to the floor, crossed the room and gently took one of her hands, so careful to not scare or hurt her. "Shade. Baby. Princess. I would never hurt you. Ever. If I did, I would literally throw myself off the goddamn mountain near the lake. I swear, I will never hurt you."

She nodded then hugged him tightly. "I love you, Isaac. I love you. I haven't said it in a long time but I love you. I'm just scared to loose you."

~time skip to the next full moon~

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

School had passed by in a blur; it was now the Christmas holidays, two weeks off. The town was covered in fine snow. Isaac's parents had extended their vacation for another three months, because their family living in Australia invited them to Brazil for their vacation. Isaac didn't care; the only person he ever needed was right there with him.

It was the night of the full moon.

Isaac sat in the attic, drinking from a large bottle of whiskey he had found in the alcohol cabinet. Shade was on her way to his house. It was around three in the afternoon, but Isaac wasn't hungry.

This was the first time he had drunk alcohol since last Christmas. He didn't want to be drunk, but also didn't want the worry of tonight's events to eat him away. Isaac was now three-quarters convinced that he was going to change. He was terrified.

Shade drove to his house and when she got there, she turned off her car, got out, and practically ran in, trying to show him the cool new ear piercing she got. "Isaac! Baby! Love! I wanna show you something! I'm super excited!"she called out before looking around for him. She was wondering where he was.

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

Isaac's hearing had improved greatly. He heard Shade arrive at his house. Unable to find the strength to get up and go to her, he texted, "ATTIC" to her and slouched against the wall to wait.

She looked at the text he sent her and sighed. She went up and went into the attic. Once she did, she went over to him and sighed. "Drinking? Isaac really? Come on I thought you stopped...."

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

"I had stopped," said Isaac, staring at the bottle. "But, then, you know, I'm apparently a werewolf and all. High alcohol tolerance. I just made that up." Isaac looked up. "I'm not drunk. I am nowhere near drunk. My parents are fully Australian, I have a genetic alcohol tolerance."

She sighed and looked at him. She took the bottle from him and moved it away. "Come on. Let's go watch movies. Come on." She looked at him and sighed. "Come on Isaac."

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

Isaac took her wrist in his hand, gently, so as to not hurt her. "Shade," he said gently, looking up at her through his eyelashes. "Shade, it's the full moon. You know that, right? You know what's going to happen?"

She nodded and sighed. "Yeah... Just... Come on.... I want to hang out with you before that...."she said softly and looked down. "I-I don't know though... Maybe you should stay up here in case... I don't.... Just..."

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

Isaac suddenly rose at an incredible speed. One minute he was slouched against the wall, and the next he was standing before Shade, tall and muscular. He was as shocked as she was.

"Well, that answers the inevitable," he muttered. He kept his eyes trained on Shade's -- she was the only one keeping him from doing something sudden. "Listen -- I'm not drunk, I promise. I've already thought about this. I'm going to stay outside, all night, I don't care how damn cold it is. I can't even feel the cold." He sighed. He couldn't feel the cold. "You're going to stay in here and lock all the windows and doors, and stay in the attic, you know, if you even want to stay here. You'll be safe here, and there's a window, you can watch if you need to." He wanted so badly to hug her, to keep her close, but he didn't want to hurt her.

"Babe, I believe it now," he said truthfully. "I'm serious. Yesterday, after you left, I tried to make myself dinner and broke the cutting board with the knife when I chopped carrots. I'm doing everything too fast. I cut myself by accident shaving and it healed immediately. I could hear your car coming up the drive."

She looked at him, sniffling a bit. She hugged him tightly and cried. "Baby! I'm scared to loose you! I'm scared you'll get hurt!"she cried. She held onto him, shaking and whimpering. She cuddled up to him. "Isaac.... What if something happens to you out there? What... What if... What if you see someone you like more than me?..."

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

"Wait, what?" said Isaac, shocked. "You think I'll find someone else?" He pulled away, putting his hand under her chin and making strong eye contact. "Shade, why would I want some grumpy wolf lady when I have the most perfect person in the world right here with me?"

He bent down and kissed her on the lips, carefully and gently. He pulled away just a bit, keeping their foreheads together while he spoke. "Something might happen to me, yeah. But it's worth the risk -- I would rather get hurt out there a million times than ever hurt you once."

She looked at him and nodded. She hugged him tightly and sniffled. "O-Okay..."she said softly. She sighed and closed her eyes, letting his scent intoxicate her. She sighed and looked at him. "I love you."

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

Isaac kissed her again, slightly harder this time. "I love you too. More than anything." Their lips met again. Isaac could not feel it, but his temperature rose drastically.

She felt his temperature rise and pull away. "Are you okay?"she asked as she placed her hands on his cheek and forehead. "Are you getting sick?"

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

"I'm fine," he answered. "I can't feel the temperature. It must be a changing thing."

He looked out the window. It was winter, so the sun would be going down at around six p.m.

"We have, like two hours."

She looked at him and nodded. "Okay... What should we do then for those two hours?"she said softly, holding his hands.

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

Isaac kissed her. "A normal boyfriend would probably fuck you on the spot. I vote we watch some crappy chick flick and make fun of their bad acting."