1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Forbidden Fruit

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kaleena Marie, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I never thought I would have ever met HIM. Now HIM isnt my "boyfriend" its actually someone whose happiness is based on sinners and betrayal. Yep, you guessed it, Satan. This is a complicated explanation in the first place....so Ill just do the whole flash back thing:

It was the summer before Senior year and I was dreadfully shopping with my evil witch of a step-mother. "Oh sweetheart ! Look at this shirt; isnt it cute?!" She said. "Yeah...for a three year old, Cassandra will you stop trying and just leave me alone." I rolled my eyes. I hated her since day one. The day after my mother had died and I lay grief stricken in my bed, my father brought her home. She met me and I screamed how he could just so easily forget about my mother. I hated her. "Thats mom to you miss Kaleena and cut the attitude" she sneered. I stuck up my middle finger and smiled "You are far from being MY mother let alone being A mother. I hope you see that" As i walked off I heard her sobbing into her phone to my father...crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.