Forbidden Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaleena Marie

Original poster
I never thought I would have ever met HIM. Now HIM isnt my "boyfriend" its actually someone whose happiness is based on sinners and betrayal. Yep, you guessed it, Satan. This is a complicated explanation in the first place....so Ill just do the whole flash back thing:

It was the summer before Senior year and I was dreadfully shopping with my evil witch of a step-mother. "Oh sweetheart ! Look at this shirt; isnt it cute?!" She said. "Yeah...for a three year old, Cassandra will you stop trying and just leave me alone." I rolled my eyes. I hated her since day one. The day after my mother had died and I lay grief stricken in my bed, my father brought her home. She met me and I screamed how he could just so easily forget about my mother. I hated her. "Thats mom to you miss Kaleena and cut the attitude" she sneered. I stuck up my middle finger and smiled "You are far from being MY mother let alone being A mother. I hope you see that" As i walked off I heard her sobbing into her phone to my father...crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.