Forbidden Access

"Your first task is in the backyard." Elora was already making her way down the stairs. She's a speedy one, that's for sure. Opening the sidedoor, she stepped towards the side so that Azhr could look at the view. Not that it was pretty or anything. The place reeked of dried blood. Corpses of various creatures were scattered across the yard. Griffins, werewolves, shapeshifters, you name it. The only bright thing here was a portal to their left, which served as an everlasting garbage can, sending the things to the dumpster. Elora patted his shoulder. "As you can see, it's pretty....dirty here. Go clean it up for me. I need more room for the next group of criminals I have to execute."

Azhr stood in the door for a while, mouth hanging open and struggling not to puke. After getting his stomach under control, he spoke lowly to her. "How... How many things get through that barrier of yours? And where am I... supposed to put the... bodies?" His fear of the place was obvious, as he feared he might join them.

Elora let out a soft laugh. "Not a lot. We normally catch and kill them before they make it in. You only made it in through because I overlook that spot often." She pointed to the bright portal to their left. "You put all the dead bodies into that portal over there, understand? That leads to the dump...which is someplace I don't remember." It wasn't hard to figure out that he was scared...really scared. There were even several of his own kin in there.

Azhr swallowed almost audibly. "And... And if I was to... Go through the portal?" He asked, as he kept scanning across all the bodies. "I'd end up in a place with a whole lot of rotting corpses, but what else would be there?" Why he was asking was rather obvious, yet he had to try. Whatever was on the other side could probably be better than pulling bodies around. He hoped, at least.

"No worries~ You're not gonna be going in there anytime soon." She patted his back in reassurance. "I guess the other elves' trash wouuld be there along with the trash disposers...which are creatures who eat literally anything." Elora's ears had heard a heavy knock coming from the front door. She quickly made her way there, only to find an elven soldier. His voice was emotionless and monotone. "Ma'am...It has crossed the attention of the Elders that you are keeping something...not allowed in your home. Is that true?" Shiz....she glanced at Azhr, and back at the soldier. Elora gave him a forced smile, hoping he would belive her. "No...nothing at all."