1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
Two well known Youtubers make a plan to be in the others videos for their fans. They may think its just for the fans... but it becomes more. Much more.
--------
-Character Sheet-
Name: Spencer James Wolf

Youtuber Name: Redoxagal (Red for short)

About Channel: Gameplay and commentating.

Height: 6 ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Personality: Spencer is a very outgoing and funny guy. He is loyal, smart, kind, and cares alot about his friends, family and of course his fans. He makes friends very quickly and easily. He is however very stubborn, however he doesn't get mad easily unless you mess with the people he cares about, or if a game is simply being annoying. He is also very tough and can be sarcastic.

Bio: Spencer lived in Scotland until he was 12 years old. He moved to Illinois with his mom, dad, and little sister. He made new friends quit easily. At the time his accent was quit thick but as time passed his accent became more faint yet it was noticable. Spencer always loved video games, boxing, drawing, and music. He was actually quit good at those things too. Once Spencer graduated college he moved out of his parents house, to Ohio so he could own his own house and start college. By this time he started something he always wanted to do. Gaming videos. He was a huge hit, his commentating, reactions, everything was just hilarious. He and his channel became quit popular pretty fast and after 6 months he was actually getting paid to make videos. However to Spencer it wasn't about the money, he just simply enjoyed doing it. He loves his fans. He isn't just known for his commentating, he was also known for his red hair and his Scottish accent.

Attachments

• downloadfile-1.png
    downloadfile-1.png
    523 KB · Views: 7
o . o I'm interested and I just want to make sure the spot is open before posting a CS.

Yeah its still opened! :D

Then I shall take it! XD

Name: Blythe Adeline Cyuler

YouTube name: CheekyqtCBraccoon (Typically goes by CB for short.)

About channel: Vlogging and art streams

Height: 5"5'

Body type: curvy with a touch of thickness

Personality: Blythe is fun loving, playful, and outgoing. She enjoys bringing a bright cheerful light to people's day, even when she's not really happy herself. She's one to care for other's well being before her own, even when she should take some time to focus on herself. She loves interacting to her fans and collaborating with other youtubers. She's open minded and willing to try new things even if she won't really like it.

Bio: Born and raised in the inland areas of southern California, Blythe has always wanted to travel outside of her home state. Her family had always been open minded and rather care free, so when she started making 'video diaries' at age 15, they actually supported her. It wasn't until about two years later that she started sharing them on youtube, eventually getting a surprising amount of fans from these simple day to day adventures. After turning 18 and graduating high school, she and her twin sister started moving from California to Idaho and now Utah, in hopes of seeing more of the world than what little they knew. Blythe only recently started exposing her artsy side, after some fans discovered her secret alias. Now, she streams and records making commissions along with her vlogs. With the new exposure, she's now making a decent living for herself and her sister and is also able to collaborate with other youtubers. To thank her fans for changing her life, she does her best to incorporate them into some of the decisions of future videos.
pretty_girls_with_pretty_smiles_640_02.jpg

Reactions: Bryce
Oh shit! Didn't get a notification! XD I'll make a starter lol.

Here is what he looks like in real life XD

tumblr_leu1viNY3I1qfnq1do1_500.jpg

Reactions: Pandymeez
xD Ah, it's fine! I wasn't too active the past few days anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.