For those who are interested.

Name: Aurelius Aleksander Cass

Sex: Male

Race: Half-Human, half-Melodie*

Universe of origin: Star Wars

Appearance: View attachment 12054123.jpg

Background: Although Aurelious was born of mixed blood, he didn't let it hold him back, instead turning against his father's side, the Melodie side, and acting as if he was fully human. In short, he was ashamed of who his dad was. After several years of this, coupled with poverty and disease, his parents agreed to send him to the Harry Potter world, to get a better education, and be somewhere safer. He excelled in his studies, reaching the top of his classes, no matter how hard it was to get that high. Even though his alien blood impairs his magical ability a little, he constantly tries to do better in this field. He absolutely hates losing, taking this from his mother's human blood.

Other: He isn't very strong in the force, and therefore never caught the attention of "anyone of importance." He tries to remain neutral in the wars anyways.

*http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Melodie
His father's side. He doesn't have a tail, but he is a really great swimmer!

Your picture is an invalid link-thing. But besides that, your accepted. I will post my other character sometime soon, and then i will make the RP-thread. Thank you all for your patience~! xD

Name: Kadri Sey

Sex: Female

Race: Zabrak

Universe of origin: Star Wars

Appearance:
sithhhhhh.jpg

Background: Born and raised on Planet Nar Shadda. Her father was a Human Bounty hunter working under a sith who was getting closer to obliterating a Republic base on Planet Tatooine. They took a detour to Nar Shadda to talk to a Darth about their current situation. While there they helped break into one of the Republic bases there. He found a a Zabrak slave that was taken from her home. They took her back with them. They had a fling and he left back for Tatooine. Later she found out she was pregnant and tried to get in contact with the bounty hunter. She found out he died in action but it was for his honor.She raised the little girl on her own telling her stories of a bounty hunter.
As the girl grew up she played with all the other kids but rougher than normal girl would. She was determined to become a bounty hunter. Time passed and thats what she did... Well almost. She became a sith warrior. Her best friend became a bounty hunter in favor of her father and even taught her a few things. Yet she was still a warrior. She was free to roam the universe to where ever it would take her. Taking advantage of the freedom she tends to put her work to the side to venture out.

Other: Average in force and is a big flirt to all. She is really good in knowing the details of her ship.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, would you look at that? Someone new! Howdy! Accepted! Lol, now I won't have to make another character! Alrighty, I will get a good nights sleep, then make the RP thread in the morning! Would appreciate if you all could tell me your affiliations as well. Good/Neutral/Evil is all. Forgot to add that. XP

BTW, My chara is neutral. He will work for whoever he feels like. The clincher could be money, or sex, or just plain fun. He chooses what he wants to do. And it has gotten him into trouble before. I will put this into more detail during actual RP experience.

THANK YOU ALL FOR HANGING ON THROUGH THIS HUGE WAIT, AGAIN!~ X3

Bianca--Unsure
Aurelius--Good

Cannot wait for the thread~!

OK, feel free the rest of you to put down the affiliations here in THIS thread. I am going to make the story thread now. See you all there! Oh, and there IS a plot. You shall see...~ X3

THREAD IS UP! ATTAAAAAAACK~! xD

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=11758&p=306206#post306206

I don't want to be "that person" but in your chara sheet, Dalen was 23. Just saying man~! ^^'

Hmmm, yeah just noticed that. Woops! Lol ^.^'

mah bad! fixed! added a couple years to his... "sentence" xD

OK, this thread is now known as the OOC thread.

D: It's only 3 of us that are active~!!!! RAWR RAWR RAWR.

Random attack people? hehehe... :3