For Things That Go Bump in The Night

• Thread starter Adrias Summerset
  • Start date
Hey there! I'm back home now, reading through the posts! Any main events I should pay paticular attention to? what is going on right now?

HI! I haven't post since you left. I didn't want my character of importance in the last chapter. I know this isn't the place for it, but I have an rp that I really want to happen. I'm only accepting 6 people in all. I have one so far. Here's the link http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=10391

*sigh* I wish I had known about this one sooner! >.<

oops, did I just awkwardly interrupt you guys? *Scratches back of neck* hehe. Sorry...

I'd like to post a character sheet, but to really get the full extent of my character, you'd need to see pretty much everything..

It's all in high detail as I am [or at least was before i stopped role playing properly] a T1 style role play combat fighter.. This character, Known as Naoki, is human but designed to fight high power fighters.. He is also really fun to role play as he is pretty hyper xD He loves food and You'll read why xD

please do! the more the merrier and everyone loves a good bit of detail ^^

I've been missing out on a lot. Sorry. :(
What's been happening?

The roleplay seems to have quietened down a bit, I would suggest a short event everyone can join while we wait for Summerset to get back!

something needs to happen, people stopped posting

Im back, get ready for Intense rp Summerset is comming back

P.s im glad everyone kept it up while i was hospitalised, I welcome all our new posters to our dark school. The lore and world are for you to bend. its a pleasure. Also ATM There Teachers and classes, before Summerset got rid of the shade by blood magic sealing him and the shade in the Dark relm, The school was stuck in between dimentions. Thus why everyone in the school, plus teachers were missing untill after, but note the New people have no idea the shade attacked, nore does anyone but Lenore remember Summerset and the events, unless stated other wise so begins Chapter 3. And its as if it all never happened