For Things That Go Bump in The Night

• Thread starter Adrias Summerset
  • Start date
Ciera just likes breaking the school timetables :C

This is PERFECT. it works so well. character placement, The visions from Lenore, Livius Pizomero's smell of smoke these two made the Summerset crises possible! Lets see where it goes, id love for everyone to have there own crises to kinda make everyone come together

I think the next chapter should be ash's and ciana's.

Try to use the disappearance of the school staff and students, plus the strange ball Livius is kicking

Agree with you there~ /sitting back and watching

BTW, that ball is supposed to be a soccer ball. /lol

LOL OH!! i thought it was a magical trinket

:DDDD! I would love the next chapter to involve Ciana!

But I'm sad because I'm going on holiday to my sisters house in dorset monday-friday and won't have very good internet access :_:

I will try to get on and post when I can but if the next chapter involves her I probably wont be able to post as often as I would like D: sorry!

I would suggest some other chapters without Ciana playing a big role and then when I'm back home we can do that one? I just don't want to let people down because I'm not really going to be available till friday :_:

ok we can hold off on Ciana's chapter, Ash do you want your Chapter with Ciana's

When's nighttime? How about magical creatures and stuff or new places in the school?

I'll try to come on and read through stuff thats going on when I can! This roleplay is alot of fun and like a good book :3

Livius you can add as you see fit friend! and im glad you like it! I'll keep you informed on big key points when your away unless you wanna read it like a book

I think possession would be okay for me now because it's past midnight and the ball is still following me. /heh

You know now. I posted it~
Sorry if I didn't reply to you for approval and stuff. :sad: