For things that go Bump in the night

• Thread starter Adrias Summerset
  • Start date
I took the Paper, and looked at the man as he dissolved. I sniffed, and walked on through the school to the courtyard for lunch. "Just bloody lovely." I said, taking in the common scenery. It was a far cry from the ornate, carefully tended gardens that elves would have, but at least the plants were alive and the tables smooth.I sat down and pulled out a small chest, carefully arranging small pastries and meats prepared by a chef that far exceeded any that a human world could produce. I began to eat, glancing around.

Ash felt the presence of new students. He did g think much of it. The shook of shadows was always crawling with new people. But there was rarely elves, who are normally children of the light.

Isah finds a spell and activates it. It creates a small storm cloud over Ashes head. She laughs and points it out to Ashe. "Hey Ashe are you feeling a gloomy?" she points to the small dark cloud over his head and it imitates a lightning bolt cracking through it. She laughs again and decides to remove the cloud. It disappears quickly and Isah closes her book. "So..." she looks around the table hoping someone has something they would like to talk about. But nobody says anything so she jumps up from her seat and smiles to everyone. "Well this has been fun but I think I am going to leave and find my next class." (ooc: I did not have much to work sorry if it is short)

Lenore didn't feel like eating lunch, for some reason. It was strange; she always looked forward to lunch. Perhaps it was because she was still feeling insecure about the new school. She shrugged, getting some fruits and walking outside. She loved the outdoors, so she decided to stay under a tree. She began nibbling on an apple as she watched the others talk and laugh. If only she wasn't so insecure about herself.
That's what I get for seeing the future, she thought to herself.

Summerset noticed Lenore sitting alone, he hated being alone he though to himself. He decided to break his shell and say hi, again he was nervous and uncomfortable. Summerset slowly walks to Lenore as she eats, he sits down with his book in his lap, legs crossed. "Hello, im new to this school as well." He says softly

Ash didn't feel like talking so after the clouds disappeared, he teleported to his favorite place, and only he knows of, the roof to the sanatorium. There he sat in silence till the next bell rung.

Lenore was surprised to see the white-haired guy from her previous class. "Oh, umm, hi!" she grinned, "you're the, uh, mage, right? That's so cool; I've never seen a mage before..."

Isah continues looking for her next classroom and finally finds it so she decided to peak in. The room looked empty so she decided to enter and get a seat early. She jiggled the handle but it was locked. I guess the teacher does not want anyone entering without them there. So knowing now where it was she looked at the clock. (When is lunch ending?) She was unsure when lunch ends so she decided to return to the cafeteria. She used the same spell as earlier this morning and transported herself there. Where she noticed Ashe and Summerset gone. She seen Summerset outside with a girl from earlier and become slightly jealous. She had liked him slightly for some reason and she decided to swallow the feeling down to her gut. "Well okay then." she walks out and stands in front of the two. "Hey Summerset." she waves slightly and smiles. Then looks to the girl and gives her hand to shake. "Hello my name is Isah Arcan..you are?"

"Im Summerset, its a pleasure to get to speak to you, yeah its niffty, my favorite magic is animation. Uhm..whats your next class?" Summerset then thought where was his friend Ash, he didn't understand gwhy he hid so much it was confusing

Summerset smiles brightly at Isah, "There you are!, i looked but you vanished off, Ash left and Karlie went as well. i was starting to think no one wanted to be near me." The sudden thought came in that maybe he didn't smell good, His eyes grew weary and his face bright red. again embarrassment hits like a big rig.

For a moment, she saw a glow between the pretty girl in front of her and Summerset. She was surprised; how was she able to see that? She shook her head, smiled and shook the hand of Isah. "I"m Lenore--"
Her precognition kicked in, and she was so shocked that she was able to see a bit of her future. She gripped the outstretched hand so tightly, but abruptly let go. "Sorry, I had a... vision..."
Lenore was highly embarrassed. She didn't mean to see a bit of the future; it just came to her.

Maybe she was just imagining that little glow. She observed the two people who were with her, but didn't see it again. Yeah, maybe she's seeing things. She shook her head to get the thought out of her head.

Summerset looked deep in Lenores eyes, "what did you see?" Summerset absolutely confused with the reactions of everyone towards him, he knew nothing of the female gender or dating in any sense nore did he knew what love was, his parents hated him, these where his first friends ever. why was he even thinking these thoughts, girls, dating, love it confused him more. maybe i shouldnt hangout with females..am i not suppose to?. He did this alot, losing himself in his head. Summerset snapped out of it and muttered an animation spell on his note book, the paper turned to birds and danced in the sky.

He wasn't supposed to be here. He was supposed to be with his family in Illyrius. What does Earth hold for him?
Livius looked around this new place he was in-- a "school", they called it-- and decided to go inside and see what's in store for him.
His light brown hair spiked in many directions and barely hid his pointy dog ears, his navy blue cloak barely concealed his bright orange tail.
He smelled lunch somewhere, and headed in that direction. A cafeteria with some mysterious people, he could smell it.
The dog-like-human walked over to a table and observed the people round him.

She shook her head. "Something in a classroom. It's nothing, really," she replied. Deep inside, though, she was uncertain. Her precognition was a bit erratic, but it was 75% true. And now that glowing thing started up again, but maybe it was because she didn't eat enough lunch.
"I gotta go find my next class. It was nice to meet you two!" She quickly got her things and walked to her next class. "Stupid, stupid abilities! Making me socially awkward," she muttered, using her hands to chop her head. Why did the future have to come at that moment?

Juku grunted a little bit, having no luck finding the cafeteria. According to the packet he received from the strange man, he was supposed to go to a class that he didn't even need to take. "My brother actually did all of this?..How chaotic." He muttered, walking around trying to find his class. Eventually after enough searching he came across it and entered. He didn't bother speaking and just proceeded to head to the back of the class, placing his feet up. Juku was the typical guy that did what he wanted how he wanted. "Whelp..Let's get this done."

I finished lunch, and remained seated at the table. I glanced over the schedule, but had no intention of moving to attend a class. What for? If I was kicked out, my parents would have no choice but to send me elsewhere. I had the typical elven attitude, I was above the other mortal races, and the fact that I could already summon the dead was proof that I was, in fact, more suited to training at the wizard's Monastary rather than some mundane school.

Summerset realised he had no idea what class was next as he panicked the paper birds flew right into a person with spiked brown hair and blue cloak. O_O!!!! Summerset ran to the boy "Im so sorry, i panicked and so did my paper birds.."

"It's fine," Livius said with a grin.

(Sorry, that was so short!! DDD:)
Flying paper birds, that's new,
Livius thought to himself. Paper was moving on its own in this world? That amazed him the most.