For things that go Bump in the night

• Thread starter Adrias Summerset
  • Start date
Summerset spun in his chair realising the time
he was nervous
he wondered who the teacher was
Summerset got his books out

Ash noticed the door knob twist. His pointy ears, though with his glamour it looked normal, picked up everything. He watched as the mage fidgeted with his books. Though, here, they're completely useless. Only books given my the professor himself will suffice for the class.

Summerset finally pilled his books, feeling proud that he had came prepaid
Though he was confused by the fact only he had books.

The teacher glared at ash. Seeing as he was the only new student he knew in the class of 4, he still didn't like ash. Ash feigned disinterest as the professors eyes landed on the mage. It was uncommon for the professor to should interest in his students. Teaching the children of the Dark was punishment for he was a child of the light.

Summerset felt uneasy, the Tall man in front was starring at Ash with hateful eyes.
Summerset then noticed the teachers necklace, it bared the gem of light. Summerset thought this was a school that welcomed dark arts
his face grew fearful

Ash grinned when the mage realized the professor was from the light and not children of the dark. Ash wasn't the least bit of interest for politics. The children of dark and light have a treaty and any who violate this treaty are punished.

But of coarse since the mage was also of human descent and raised by children of the earth, he wasn't aware of the history of light and dark. Children of the earth and of the water has always been at peace and never wage war.

But now it was ash's time to worry. When one member from the opposite clan seeks interest in the other, it never ended well.

Ash snapped out of his thoughts because the professor stood glaring at him. He realized he let his glamour fade and was now "the pointy eared, blue fire demon," as the professor calls him so often. His tail was even showing. Hoping no one else saw him, he slipped his glamour back on.

The witch named Isah was running slightly late for school. She had slept in again and knew that if she did not hurry she would pay for it. So she ran as fast as she could into the school towards her first class. In the heat of it all she nearly ran over the professor. But she figured if she seen and nearly ran over the teacher then she could calm down and walk. As long as she made it there before him she would be okay. She thought this but quickly changed her mind when she seen the professor opening the door. That is when she decided to use a spell to beat him inside the class. She opened her small notebook and fingered to a spell. Which she read aloud in a whisper and watched as she was transported from the hall to a class room desk. She looked around and seen several other students. Two girls and two boys. She watches them for a second from the back of the room and then lays her notebook on the desk.

Ash realized there was another student in the classroom. A teleporter? No, she has a notebook of spells, in the language of the witch. Or maybe the language was an illusion. Who knows.

Summerset set felt a spell of transport and looked over, the young witch was clever, he thought to himself she would be a great friend
Then he noticed, Ash, and smiled, someone he knew he could be best friends with.
Summerset mutters a whisper spell to the Witch.
"Im Summerset, im sure we will get along well, but be careful, this teacher seems to hate Dark children".

Ash's ears perked up when he heard what the mage said to the witch.

He then wrote a note and teleported it to summer. Reading "its not dark children, but me, my mother and him are brother and sister. She died during child birth. Though she had love for me, he had hatred."

Summerset red the note secretly and mouthed a write spell
"Ash im sorry to hear, is there anything i need to watch for"

"His words, they can be deceitful. Never take anything from him. And never allow him to see anything you write, or anything he could blackmail you with. But don't worry, he's one of many teachers that we have. He's the one that teaches the history of the children."

" i know absolutely nothing besides im earth based.."

"If that were fully true, you'd never get past the gates"

"well im an exception, im very gifted as a mage im here to learn about the arts"

The Fae girl skipped to class, her clothes tattered and torn, barefoot and wild as always. She pushed open the door, glancing at the professor and then the students with a bemused look. Were they all early? Surely they must be, she thought to herself, dismissing the thought as she scooted over to her desk.

Summer set happily waves at the new girl and continues to listen to the man infront, wishing he could use some magic

"Another fey? Hmm. This school year has proven to be quite fun." Ash thought to himself. "Though I'm only half fey, half demon. But none here will know that unless I want them to."

Summersets eyes on the clock, only 3 mins till lunch a look of horror wipes his face thinking what if theres no Human food -_-