For the outcasts

Jeff returned looking at the others "We have a new member." He said softly holding the door for the new member.

nivek fallowed into the room looking around making sure who all is there and to make sure theres no threats. hesitently goes further into the room whre the random guy brought him.

Lonato placed the Hoard within his arm's upon a desk and grinned as he took what he wanted from it quickly, realizing there was many of them within the club he only took a few things.Yet the amount he took was an even number.Whilst he was taking some of the things he wanted he got thinking about an anime to watch"hmm,im up for anything"he smiled, there was a wide selection of anime he wanted to watch yet couldn't actually pin point one to offer as a contribution.

Ben placed the other snacks down and looked to the new boy "Hey, how's it going!?" He said darting over to him looking up Nivek "Do you like Legend of Zelda?" The link clad boy asked.

Jeff walked over to the table surprised "Did you guys clear out the vending machine?" he asked.

"uh i liked the way it looks but never got to play myuself" he replied putting the pen knife back in his pocket becuase a random person ran up to him making him paranoid. "what about you" he asked trying to engage in normal conversation.

Ben grins "I love the series! I espically love Majora's Mask!" He says grinning.

Jeff approached Ben from behind "Sorry about Ben...he is obsessed with that game...almost like its possessing him."

Jeff looked up at Nivek "I'm Jeff..." he said, his eyes flashed something dangerous.

"No, there's still some things in the vending machine." Sally replied, then took a seat down again as she watched everyone start to talk again.

"Welcome to the club!" Mira said as she was rummaging through her bag. "Ha, found them." She said, pulling out some DVD's of anime and began to put them into the player so they could see them on the TV. "Names Mira, I run the club and don't worry you can put the weapon away. No one here's going to do anything to you. Just being ourselves." Mira looked over at Nivek and smiled.

Ben glows with joy "That means me and Lon can play our game again!"

Jeff pondered over the goodies before deciding he wasn't really hungry. He hadn't felt like eating much lately.

Lon laughed to himself before hugging the small boy, from behind ,dressed like Link."coz our game is just awesome." sticking his hand up in a peace sign with a large smile, towards Sally.Before letting Ben go and finding a place to sit with the snacks he had already gotten himself.
He watched the new kid, not sure what to call him and merely asked"Whats your name?"after all he knew everyone else's name just not his.He was smiling at him, it was obvious that he was starting to stare at the pocket that the pocket knife was now within.

"alrighty then" he said back to jeff sqenting his eyes showing no fear or will to back down.

"nice to meet you and if you say so" puts the knife away. and walks around.

Jeff sat back in his chair watching the others quietly.

Ben laughed as he was hugged, he quickly followed Lon and sat beside him.

Sally let out another giggle when she heard they wanted to play the game more. She watched as Mira put in the DVD and it began to play. Sally took a chocolate bar from the pile and opened it up. She broke it in half and gave the other piece to Mira. "Here."

"Thanks." Mira said cheerfully and took a seat. She bit into the chocolate piece as she began to watch, though eyed everyone else now and then, coming up with ideas in her head that would make everything quite interesting.

(ooc: We should probably move onto another day soon, so it's not just always the first.)

(OOC: Agreed. XD)

Jeff watched the movie with slight interest before sighing half way into it "I guess I should get going the old man will have a fit...not to mention I need to walk my dog...." he looked at Ben motioning him to follow but the boy pouted.

Ben watched as Jeff and Nivek left and he pouts, he was happy here he didn't want to leave. But seeing that the others hadn't left yet he figured he was safe to stay for a little longer.

Some time went on and seeing people beginning to leave reminded Sally that she should get going as well. "I'm going to go now Mira." She whispered to her friend. "I'll see you tomorrow." And with that she headed out of the classroom and made her way home.

"Alright." Mira said. She figured it was time to flip off the anime. She turned it off and put the DVD away back into her bag. "Well, same time tomorrow." She said to the people still remaining there. "You can come if you like, I would love if you all did."

Ben waved good bye to everyone and headed out, he hoped that it wasn't to dark to walk home.

Once everyone else had left, Mira packed everything up and saved the rest of the snacks for tomorrow. She grabbed her bag and headed out to get home. With ease, she ended up home and dealt with the rest of her day...

The next morning came and Mira headed out to school, they had to get through school before they could get to the club. It was such a pain, she really just wanted to be at the club. She went through school, hoping it would be over soon and once it was she rushed towards the clubs classroom and bursted into the room, setting everything down.

Sally came in just then, "Oh, hey Mira." She said, "Did you have a nice day during classes?"

"Blah, classes are always so boring. But, good thing we have this club here at school or I wouldn't want to come at all." Mira replied, taking a seat again along with Sally.

Ben wasn't paying any attention to what his classes had been saying. He couldn't wait to get to the club, he kicked his legs as he sat in the chairs (since he was no taller than your average ten year old). But when the bell rang ending school he dashed down the hall to the club that he already fell in love with.

He opened the door shouting "Your hyrulian knight is here!"

But for Jeff it was different, his day started miserably and it spiraled down into the farthest deepest parts of misery there was. He was bullied the second he stepped onto the school bus! He was punched, kicked, smacked, tripped and called so many names.

The day worsened and worsened and when the bell rang ending school, Jeff fled to bathroom, gripping the white sink, as his wide eyes stared back at him and at his horribly scarred face. He balled his hands and pulled out his knife which he kept hidden in his hoodie he gripped the blade and his paper white hands shook as the dark red blood colored his flesh. He thought he had become stronger, he thought he had dealt with theses pathetic emotions! He hated the burning tightness of his throat, he couldn't cry! He wouldn't cry! Killers don't cry!!

But he hurt so much that he sank to the floor and drew his knees to his chest. His long black hair draping over his knees.