For the outcasts

"Oh-ho. Cheeky, I like that." She laughed. "I'm Hannah. And he's-" She stopped mid sentence as Lonato began to have, what appeared to be, a fanboy session over Ben. She nodded up at Lonato, an amused glint to her eyes. "Mhmm. He's called Ben as well. I'm guessing you're a gamer too?"

Lonato blinked and stared at Ben"oh boy am I" before snapping out of his fan boy session."nice to meet you Hannah, as you may have just noticed, I live to game, oh and draw ,and read ,and listen to music aswell as watch Anime but i prefer Manga, you get more detail within it"then he started coughing as he forgot to breath,yet when he stopped he laughed"eh did you say something when I was fanboying?I become rather selective with my hearing sometimes when I get in that state" blushing somewhat at the stupidity he was showing.

Mira began to laugh, "Well well, look at that entrance." She stated when Lonato appeared. "Looks like were finally getting somewhere."

Sally gave Jeff a small smile. She didn't know much about video games either, so she couldn't really get into the conversation. But Ben was adorable for cosplaying as Link that was for sure. She fidgeted as she watched Jeff trying to hide his face as he spoke. "...I don't really know much about games sorry." She spoke in a voice that sounded like it almost came from a little girl.

Mira took off her sunglasses and placed them away, watching everything unfold. "Now, this is what I like seeing. Welcome to the club everyone."

Ben was by far too thrilled, he didn't know that there were others who loved Zelda as much as he did. He knew that moment who his friends were going to be! He loved being in the small gamer group. "This is sooo cool! I never knew that there were other gamers here." He said laughing his red eyes flashed with happiness.

Jeff turns to Sally slightly "Neither do I...that's those guys thing...is there anything you like doing? We might have something in common." He said shyly.

"Um, I suppose I like reading and music." Sally replied when Jeff started to talk with her. She fidgeted a bit. She was still shy at times, but it was definitely a change from the way she used to be. That would be thanks to Mira and the club. The first person she ever actually talked to was Mira.

Mira had a grin on her face, watching intently. She was getting information. When you knew the things your club liked it gave you something to do, and of course common ground. It would come in handy later.

Jeff nods, he did enjoy enjoy reading and music, espically music since there are songs out there that fitted your personality. "Do...you have a favorite genre of story?" He was trying but it was hard when you're not looking at the other full on.

'Those kids, they will pay for what they did to me!' He thought.

Ben having grown bored of the group decided to talk with Mira after all she was kind enough to hold such a club "Hi!" He said enthusiastically.

"My favorite? I like fantasy." Sally admitted, with a slight blush on her pale white skin. "There's something about it, the way you get to go anywhere you want and have any kind of adventure, even if in real life you can't." She gave him a small little smile as well.

Mira was surprised that 'Link' was coming over to her. He looked like he was having a good conversation. They would have plenty of time to talk though she it didn't rally matter. "Oh, Link!" She said cheerfully. "You've come here to save Zelda!" She let out a chuckle, and a cheeky smile. "The names Mira, Ben. I'm the clubs president." She gave a salute to be funny.

Jeff, surprised that she too loved fantasy for the same exact reason, turned around fully "You too!?" His eyes flashed with excitement, forgetting about his horribly burned skin leaving him white as a sheet, with hardly a nose visible, as the carved smile (which he had done) was matched with a genuine smile from his real lips.

Ben nods "Yeah! Ganondorf never seems to have anything better to do!" He grins "Its nice to met you too, wow your lucky, you get to be president of such a cool club!"

Sally smiled back, then nodded. "I suppose we do have something in common after all." She said sweetly. She noticed the way his skin and face suddenly was, but it didn't seem to bother her. Plenty of people had made fun of the way she looked throughout her whole life. She couldn't help the way she was. Her smile got a bit larger, seeing that he was smiling too. "I'm glad that we both think alike."

"Haha...yeah I'd say." Mira said, almost like she was boasting about it. "But you know, I enjoy seeing that everyone has a place to go. So many people are just a pain out there that they don't understand how cool someone else can be no matter how strange or weird they are. Everyone has something weird about them, why not embrace it." She looked around at the people in the room, with a large smile on her face. She just wanted them to have a home here.

Jeff couldn't help but give a soft chuckle, it had been a long time since he had felt accepted and hadn't had anyone turn away from him out of horror.

Ben turns and watches everyone smiling "Yeah. It's like our own personal utopia."

Lonato blinked as he stood their watching the people in front of him."so many people with the same sort of interests.."he mumbled to himself, it was obvious he was taken back at the spectacle as he thought that nowadays it was all about making friends and being 'popular' but here they all were, the outcast's. He knew he was gonna fit in here so he did a little internal victory pose.
He then looked at the girl who had said something about his entrance"I was nudged into the door..although I was already coming to join"he laughed before stretching his arms."so what is everyone else's name?"after all he had only picked up on Ben's name via the conversations that ,had unfolded since he had arrived.

Ben quickly ran back to Lonato and the others still thrilled.

Jeff stiffens upon hearing a new voice he wasn't too sure what to do but he knew the polite thing to do was introduce himself. After much hesitation he walks uo to Lonato, with his hoodie and long black hair covering his face "I'm Jeff...." he replied.

Lonato smiled at Jeff and stuck his hand out."nice to meet you, im Lonato, my friends..well the few i have, all call me Lon for short."

He still couldn't help but fan boy every time he saw Ben in the corner of his eye dressed as Link he had a major crush on Link and right now all he wanted to do was hug Ben for dressing like Link, and just now?He just saw Ben come up him and the others'oh boy' he thought before trying to calm down as he felt like hugging would be too much towards someone he just met.

Jeff shook hands with Lonato "Hey." He said shyly.

Ben knew he now had friends in the others in the room, and he wondered if anyone here was his age he was fairly the youngest at the school but he didn't mind. He was suddenly over come with the want to hug everyone, which he did!

After coming back from hugging Sally, Mira, Nate, the quiet (fox) girl, Ben hugged Lonato.

Sally was surprised by the sudden hug she was given by Link-Ben, but it's not like there haven't been a hugger in the club before. "I'm Sally." She finally replied to Lonato when he asked who they were. Her voice was still quite quiet, but at least they would be able to hear it. Sally brushed away a strained of her hair.

"Utopia? Well, I hope you guys enjoy your time here. It helps to have some solace in this place." Mira replied, watching Ben run back over to the others. "I'm Mira for anyone who hasn't gotten my name yet. As I said before, I'm the club president." She quickly gave them all a thumbs up, with a proud laugh along with it. She watched as Ben hugged everyone, yup he was definitely going to work as therapy in this place like that...if he kept giving them contact like that everyone would end up less shy between each other here.

He took in the two girls names, aswell as Jeff's, smiling at Jeff some more as he shook his hand."so what do we do here then?"he laughed, he figured it would be like other clubs where they always talked and stuff, yet this room felt different.It had a more friendly vibe to it.
he noted that especially when Ben had gone around hugging everyone.Lon, gave Ben the biggest the hug he had ever given anyone, the moment Ben had come up to him"little Link"he giggled as his face became all bright with amusement.before letting the small boy go.Smiling at him and then at everyone else within the room.

Jeff shrugged "I don't know, I'm gonna guess what ever makes us happy." He watched as Ben then released Lonato and hugged him.

Ben loved being called Link, and with the simple task of hugging everyone it made him feel heroic!

"What do we do?" Mira overhead them talking, "We do what we want. I'll probably end up getting some things for tomorrow's meeting. I'll bring in some of the things you guys seem to like. See, we just do things together. We enjoy each others company and hang out with friend."

Sally gave them a nod, she wasn't new to this. In fact, Sally knew that Mira already had books in the room because she had mentioned she liked it before. Also, she knew Mira was still looking around for a way to play music while they hung out together. "It's nice." Sally replied sweetly to everyone. "If there's anything you ever want to do, you just tell the club and we'll do it together. Of course if you are a person who doesn't like that, then you don't have to."

Lon giggled as he saw Ben hug Jeff, for some reason, he found it rather cute.Well he did like yaoi. He.He coughed before slapping his face"stupid brain."he growled to himself before huffing.
then he felt his ear's perk up, anything they wanted ey..he thought about food and started drooling."F..food.."was all that came from his lips.It was obvious from the way he was acting, food was on his mind.Specifically, a cake shaped in the form of a kitsune, since they were his favorite things to read about.

He sat down upon a nearby table and just blinked looking at everyone, till he heard a rather strange noise.It was his phone vibrating in his back pocket,quickly standing up he took it out and then sat back down with a small thump.Noticing it was Natsumi."urgg.."he grumbled as he answered it and walked outside the room"what?" was all that was heard from him.Till a few seconds later all that was heard was the words"I forbid that sort of thing"then he made an appearance within the room again, yet this time there was no falling over.Merely sitting down on the table he was previously sat upon.

Worried Ben walked up Lon "Is everything alright?" He asked sounding much younger than he expected. He hoped that everything wad alright and that Lon could still attend the club.

Jeff stood awkwardly about before returning to his seat, as he shoved his hands into his hoodie pocket "We could watch a movie...Lon mentioned food, it be like a mini party." Jeff said softly.