For the outcasts

Mira got down from the chair and went to look out the window. "Stay here and you'll be fine, trust me." Mira cut into Hannah and Nate's conversation. "It's home for all of us, so just give it a try." She knew that he originally was going to leave. She wasn't the clubs president for nothing after all. "That goes for everyone here, just try it out at first. I promise you'll start to like it here." She turned back to everyone and gave them all a wink with a sweet smile.

"Heh, you guys are pretty cool." He said. He took his hands out of his pockets and attempted a smile.

Jeff watched quietly as everyone else conversed he looked down at his white hands and tugged his hood down as he crossed his arms over the table and lowered his head causing his black hair to become spread out on the desk.

Hannah shot Mira a thumbs up, a grin pulling her lips upwards. She was enjoying this already, so she didn't need to be told about it. All the people here looked interesting!

Her eyes flicked up to the shy boy she had been getting to know and she giggled happily. "You're pretty cool too!" She chirped, wrapping her arms around his own, beaming. "For a shy ol' guy, of course." She added cheekily.

Once more, she looked around the room, wanting to make more friends. Her eyes fell upon a guy in a white hoodie with jet black hair. He looked lonely to her. Well, that was going to change! Swiftly, the girl tugged her new found friend, Nate, in the direction of the other guy, shooting him a friendly smile. "Heya! Name's Hannah, nice to meet ya!"

Jeff shook slightly before looking up at Hannah, his eyes wide. He quickly looked away rubbing at his eyes "Hey, I'm Jeff." He said covering his mouth with his hands.

Mira watched Hannah as she was trying to get to know the others. They didn't seem to really want to, but that was just the first step. They would get used to it all soon just like a few other people Mira knew. She took a seat back down when suddenly the door creaked open.

"Sorry I'm late Mira. I had a few things to do." A girls voice was heard from the crack as the door was opening. She walked in and took a seat down on one of the chairs, seeing new people. "Oh, new people. I...uh...I'm Sally."

"Ah, Sally." Mira replied, "Don't worry we're just getting the new members acquainted. Everyone this is Sally, she's been a part of this for a little while now."

Attachments

• ____purple_girl_____by_larenn.jpg
    ____purple_girl_____by_larenn.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 5
Jeff waved slightly to Sally, he was willing to give this a shot, but for him it was too hard to trust others after the incident with the school bullies. "Hi...I'm Jeff." He said softly not daring to raise his voice.

"Hi" said Nate. His voice cracked when he said that. He was too embarassed to say anything after that.

Jeff looked curiously and gave a curt nod "Hi."

The doors were suddenly swung open revealing a small boy dressed in a popular video game character costume, his were red and his blonde hair was a mess "I-Is this the club for uh...you know."

The boy looked around "I'm Ben!"

ben_drowned_by_missshouty-d6z80bz.jpg

"Nice to meet you, Jeff." Hannah smiled at him kindly. Her head snapped towards the door as it opened twice more, her interest spiking up at the boy dressed in an infamous game character's outfit.

Swiftly, she released Nate's arm and stopped in front of the new guy, hand outstretched. "Ben, freakin' sweet cosplay. I love Legend of Zelda. You look a lot like Link too." She giggled, even more giddy.

Ben's eyes light up with joy "You love the Zelda series too?!" He says excitedly, he was thrilled someone loved his costume, usually others would mock him for it.

Jeff looked curiously at the two who are getting along so well, he figures he should try to get along with the others too.

Standing, Jeff walked up to Hannah and Ben.

Hannah snorted at the question, "Who doesn't?!" She laughed as she fished in her pocket for her phone. Her eyebrows knit together as she felt around for it. It took only a second for the previous facial expression to disappear, a delighted one taking it's place.

Rather proudly, she presented the back of the case of her Samsung, a giant triforce in the middle. "Tada!" She half said, half yelled, her free hand folding into a fist and rested against her hip. "Gamer girl, at your service," She playfully winked, turning towards Jeff as he arrived.

"You play any video games?" She asked, smiling widely.

Ben was ecstatic! He loved meeting fellow games! He quickly reached into his pocket and pulls out his Nintendo 3DS with the tri-force on it and hugged it.

Jeff, shrugged as he tried hiding his face "I don't much video games...I don't find them that amusing."

Ben glared "Jerk! How can you not love Majora's Mask!" He growls to the other boy.

Ben dashes over to Nate eyes lighting up "I do! I do!" He says excitedly, despite his love for Zelda, he loved much more games.

"Awesome. So you go on any of the RP servers?" Nate is finally coming out of his dense as fuck shell.

Hannah was a little confused as to why Jeff always tried to conceal his face, but she didn't ponder on it. 'Probably has bad acne,' she thought to herself with a shrug.

"Not that good with military styled games. I suck at them." She called out awkwardly, sheepishly rubbing the back of her neck.

Scratching his cheek, Lonato made his way to the new club room.He was one of those people who felt like there was no one else who had things in common with him.Well except for that one boy he had seen around the campus that day dressed in a zelda outfit. Somewhat getting nervous as he closed in on the door to the room, he gulped rather sheepishly.He was debating upon whether to go in or not.His dark blue eyes staring at the handle when he reached the room before he was suddenly nudged forward by a passer by, his hand had gripped the handle and forced the door open.Only for Lonato to fall face first upon the floor into the club room."damn idiots"he huffed as he sat up, rubbing his nose"that bloody hurt"he snarled before looking around" erm..hi" he said rather quietly.

Hannah barely batted an eyelid at the sudden thud behind her. Confused, she spun around towards the door and had to clasp a hand over her mouth to avoid laughing. However, she did snort, but no real laughter. "Hey there. I know I'm pretty and all, but you didn't need to literally fall for me, buddy." She teased playfully as she walked towards the new boy, bending down and extended a hand to help him up.

Lonato somewhat blinked at her due to the snort he had heard resonating from her. Then he took hand for support as he stood up"oh if i fell for you, you would so totally know about it" winking cheekily at her"names Lonato, what's yours?Letting go of her hand, and looking at the club room.Especially the people within it, mainly the boy in the zelda outfit"OMG ITS THE ZELDA BOY!!!!"pointing at him with a expression of shock and excitement.