For the Love of Elements (C92 & Mae)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Era shivered, she may not physically be in pain but knocking trees did hurt her in a mental sense. They got to a clearing and with the earth Era made three tents. She liked sleeping in a tree. She then made a whole for fire wood. "There, I made camp."

"It's nice to look at, and I'm sure it's wonderful to sleep in." Aisu said and then moved into one of the tents. It was indeed comfortable and he felt as though he could fall asleep at any moment.

Eric moved around with the trees and cut several of them down with his flames, cutting them up into several pieces, and then brought them back to make a fire. Placing them in the hole Era had made, Eric then set them on fire and looked for one of the tents to hide away in.

Era got a rock and made a bowl out of it for Aquita to fill it up with water. When Aquita came back Era was already sitting in the tree. "One of you boys want to go hunting?" Aquita asked. Era was just happy people where happy with her tents.

Aisu was sound asleep in his tent which only left Eric to answer Aquita's question. "I guess stretching my legs just a little bit more wouldn't hurt." He said as he got out of his tent and waited for Aquita to move out so he could follow.

Aquita started walking, trying to listen for any deer or something to eat. She looked to Eric, giving a small smile before she pointed to a deer. Era leaned back on her limb.

"You want me to be the one to kill it?" Eric asked softly as he looked at Aquita. He could kill it, but that didn't mean it was going to be a clean kill or one that wasn't messy.

"I wouldn't exactly know how to kill it, water heals and it can kill but I don't want to drown it." She explained shrugging.

"Fine...then just watch me..." Eric said and then sighed. He moved quickly and tackled the deer. Once he had it pinned he heated up his finger and inserted it into the deer's head. He cooked it's brains and thankfully didn't over heat and cause a combustion to occur.

Aquita sighed, watching what happen to the deer. "Yeah, I can't do that." He did a very good and quick job, clean too. She smiled lightly before nodding. "Should make good dinner."

"Indeed it should..." Eric said as he picked up the deer, threw it over his shoulders, and began to carry it back to the camp. "It's heavy, but full of rich meat for us to eat."

She nodded, "Thank you for coming with me." She said with a small smile. She couldn't kill an animal like that. Wasn't in her blood.

"Of course, killing doesn't tend to be something for a water user. Ya'll do what...heal people right?" Eric asked as they moved back towards the camp. "Water is meant for healing...Earth is defensive...Air for transportation...and Fire for destroying."

"I don't believe fire is destruction, any element in the wrong hands or used the wrong way could end up badly." Aquita said shaking her head. "My brothers are earth and they tend to use it more for destructive fun than defense."

"We were all raised to look at the world differently. My views are different from yours, especially with a single family using different elements. My tribe was strict on using fire and fire alone." Eric said and then they had reached camp. "Whose ready for some dinner?" He asked everyone as he tossed the dear on to the ground.

"We can't pick what elements. I tried earth, but I ended up with water like my mother." She sighed and walked to Era and tap her foot. "Up."

Era sat up, rubbing her eyes. "What?" She looked to the dear. "Oh, yum."

"It will be once we cook the sucker..." Eric said, ignoring the remark Aquita made about picking elements. He moved over to Aisu's tent and kicked his leg. "Wake up...food." He said and Aisu slowly made his way out of the tent and smiled at the dear.

"Like the good old days.." He said and then raised it over the fire so it could begin to cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.