For the Love of Elements (C92 & Mae)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Era blushed lightly before shaking it off, "Eh, mind your business flame boy." She grumped, Aquita chuckled shaking her head.
"It seems that Aisu has made loud mouth Era blush." She commented.
"Bite me, Fishy."

"Such a mess...no surprise..." Aisu whispered to himself and picked up the pace slightly so he wouldn't have to hear them speak, of course his wind powers allowed him to pick up their words from a very far distance.

"I shall mind my own business, but you see Aisu is a long time mate of mine and all my mates are of my own business." Eric said and then chuckled at the girls. "Tis it my job as his mate to find him a good girl that won't make him a worse wallflower then he already is."

Aquita chuckled as Era started pouring. "Alright, the teasing needs to stop. We're a team, we don't need those two deciding not to work together or us because of it." She sounded like a mother.... Somewhat.

"I work perfectly with anyone and everyone." Eric said as he looked at the girls. "I am not like all pyromancer's for I do not hide away and be this destructive pain in the ass. I am someone who can get the job done and work with others, isn't that right Aisu?" Eric asked, trying to get Aisu back into the conversation.

Aisu sighed but then answered Eric. "Oh yes you are a wonderful partner to have, as long as you don't set me on fire...again..." He said with no emotion in his voice which made it hard to see if he was being serious or not.

"So far your a pain in the ass." Era said Aquita's thoughts. She looked at Asiu wondering if he was serious or being sarcastic.

"Well if you think like that then maybe that won't change." Eric said and then looked at Aisu. "Tell them how kind I am. Tell them!"

Aisu looked at Eric and then at the girls. "He saved a cat once...from a tree he set on fire...by accident..."

"Ok that's enough!" Eric said trying to wave Aisu down, who was laughing his ass off.

Era started laughing but Aquita didn't. She figured he didn't know how to control his fire, that was no laughing matter. "Accidents happen," was all Aquita said as Era looked at her funny before shrugging.
"When I was younger me and my brothers were playing and started an earthquake." Era added.

"I can control my flames just fine." Eric said, feeling insulted. He made a pouting face and headed off to where he was ahead of Aisu. He continued moving and Aisu stayed behind.

"He's insecure...please don't press the manner..." Aisu said to the girls.

Aquita nodded, "Not a word about it from me." She promised quietly. Era just nodded, she could somewhat understand.
"I'm sorry wasn't thinking." Era said quietly.

"He'll...be distant for now. Night fall will come and he'll remain alone since he can make his own camp fire. To be honest, I don't know how long he'll remain that way. Sometimes it makes him stop eating as well..." Aisu said, trying to explain just how insecure Eric was with his inability to master his powers. He was never one for studying or listening to his teachers, and leaving his tribe early has caused Eric to miss certain topics about his magic. It was possible that he was never going to be able to master his element. It was a reason that had Eric always clinging to Aisu, holding onto someone who could do what he couldn't do.

Aquita listened to Aisu before she walked up to walk next to Eric. She wasn't sure what to say, so she didn't say anything. She just walked beside him quietly.

Era made a face watching Aquita. "She's not the motherly type at all," she mumbled before looking at Aisu, falling silent. He was smart, it made her feel somewhat below him. She just walked, falling behind.

Eric remained quiet...he noticed that Aquita had moved next to him. It was useless, he didn't want to talk to anyone right now or really have anyone near him. He would have moved faster, but he didn't want to make it obvious that he was that upset over it.

"Water users are calm and caring like that, fire users are out going and like to puff themselves up with their flames, wind users tend to be rather calculative and my themselves since they can fly off at any moment..." Aisu paused for a moment before saying the last part, not knowing if he should. "...earth users are typically strong and brute like at times...these are all stereotypes though."

Aquita just kept walking, she glanced at him for a second before putting her hands behind her head. She didn't try to talk to him, she just walked.

Era went red in the face, she wanted to correct and say she wasn't a brute but she already made herself seem mean as it was. She just sighed, crossing her arms over her chest as she pouted.

"Sorry...that's just how it's been cataloged for years now." Aisu said, knowing that he's hurt Era's feelings somehow. He wasn't sure how to fix it, and wasn't sure if there really was a point in fixing it. Aisu needed to say something though, and so he did. "Sorry..." He said and then went quiet.

"I have a sister...I hate her..." Eric said to Aquita without looking at her. He needed to talk about something because awkward silence was something he didn't like, but he wasn't sure what to talk about.

Era looked to Aisu, she loosened up and shrugged. "I can see why we are considered that way." She finally said, looking to him. "No need to be sorry."

Aquita looked to him, "I have three brothers. I'm the only water mage, like my mother. They are earth mages like my father." She said with a shrug, "I can't say I hate them but I dislike them."

"We...air mages...we often look down at earth mages because of what most have come across as harmful brutes. You're not like that though..." Aisu began to say, but then stopped and went quiet. He was getting emotional and that was something he couldn't allow.

"She was always better then me...I left and she stayed behind..." Eric said, trying to not get to deep into his family affairs. Talking about family was always his fall back plan, yet he never went to deep into it.

Era looked at him, unsure if it was a compliment or an insult. "Thanks.. I think?" She said before looking forward again. "So, why did you come to the academy?"

Aquita looked at him, "That's why you came in the academy? To prove yourself?" She said, she gave a small frown. "The only person you should prove yourself to is yourself. Once you do that your family will too."

"Not sure..." Aisu said as he looked at Era. "At first I thought it was to learn wind magic, but it seems I know far more then I thought I did...now I'm not so sure. I think it's why I went with Eric. He enjoys going on suicide missions as it were." Aisu said and then waited for a response.

"I didn't come here to learn, but it doesn't matter right now why I came here." Eric said and then looked out to the nearby forest. "It doesn't matter right now..."

Aquita shook her head, "Learning was not what I asked." Was all she said before she went quiet. "There is a place we can camp up the hill."

Era nodded, she didn't quite understand. "All my brothers went, my family went. I'm the only girl in the family to do it. My mom doesn't have magic."

"Then lets camp here then..." Eric said as he moved to the top and scouted out some trees. "I will get some fire wood..." He said and then headed off for the trees.

"I see, my family are all wind mages..." Aisu said and then stopped at the top of the hill. "I would go help the poor boy, but I'm sure he'll be wanting his time alone."

Status
Not open for further replies.