For the Love of Elements (C92 & Mae)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Era stopped in the tree beside the boys, "That's a big fish. We can feed that whole village." She said, looking out into the water. Aquita came up, feeling the water to get an understanding of the fish. "It's hurt." Aquita said, stepping into the water to go deeper and see the fish. She swam under the water. The fish was large of multiple colors but something sharp in the tail and what looked like wounds on its sides. She swam up and got out as the fish tried to swim towards her. "Looks like something stabbed it and something in the tail too." She said pushing her hair back.

"Then we should put it out of its misery." Aisu said and then moved closer to the water. "Tell me how it's hurt, that way I can figure out the most painless way of killing it." He added and then sat down by the water.

"Yes...please do and then we can cook it for everyone." Eric said with his hands still on fire. He was rearing ready to go with his fire when it was going to be needed.

Aquita nodded, heading back in the water. She attempted to swim underneath the fish for a closer look. It thrashed side to side at her but she got a good look. When she swam out she was out of breath. "Looks like it was stabbed."
Era listened carefully, "I could make it like a shishka-bob."

"Aquita...get him out of the water and I'll finish him off..." Aisu said and then waited for a reply. He was going to kill the fish with ease and then he assumed that Eric was going to fry him and make some delicious food out of him.

Aquita sighed, walking to the floor of the lake. She made the water split, making the fish sit on the land. Seeing Aquita struggle to keep the water apart she made rock walls. "Ready Aisu." Aquita said as she nodded her thanks to Era.

"Praise be to those who watch over us, let this beast reach the other side safely." Aisu said as he landed in the opening and kicked the fish into the air with his magic. Once there he sliced away quickly, making sure the first hit killed the fish. The pieces land on the mainland and then Eric took his role and grinned as he slowly cooked each large piece of the giant fish.

Era waited for it to be clear before she made the walls go away, letting the water go back to being peaceful. She jumped down and smiled softly. "Nice job, Aisu." She said, a smile turning to a grin.
"We should let the people eat first, if that fish was causing issues they are most likely starving from lack of food." Aquita said, picking up a rainbow colored scale that came off the fish.

"Of course...not like I eat much anyways..." Aisu said and then put his weapon away and sat down under a tree. He took a deep breath and then looked up at the sun which was somewhat shielded from his eyes by the leaves.

"I have food as well if nothing is left behind." Eric said as he finished cooking. Eric then sat down by the lake and laid out like a little kid and enjoyed the feeling of the soft grass.

"Great, I'll go to the village and have someone come back with a carriage." Aquita said as she walked towards the village, Era swinging her legs back and forth from where she sat in the tree. "Hey flame boy! I have always wondered if you people took baths considering the whole water thing."

Aisu giggled a little bit at the sound of Era's question and Eric had an annoyed look on his face. "Our bodies naturally burn off anything kind of germs or other crap! No need to bathe unless we want to feel water on out bodies!" He shouted back without moving from his spot.

"So, you can touch water?" Era asked, confused. "I kind of figured you guys couldn't." She asked, ignoring the annoyance. "I don't think fire get rid of stinky smells. If anything makes it worse, what do you think Aisu?"

"Of course I can touch water!" Eric shouted and then dipped his head into the water and took it back out. "See!" he said and then moments later threw up.

"They can...but it bothers them greatly..." Aisu said as he looked at Era. "His fire also does kill off all germs and smells. Each magic when used right can bathe the user clean if they are skilled enough."

"You don't know how to tease do you?" Era asked with a rose brow until she seen Aquita come back with some people that had a carriage attached to a horse. Aquita stood under the tree why the men loaded the fish and thanked them.

"He's rather literally at times..." Aisu said as he watched Aquita return with people and a carriage. He didn't bother moving since he was still enjoying the sight of Eric having to wash himself of the vomit.

"Shush!" Eric shouted and then looked over at Aquita. "Seems the whole town has come to retrieve their dinner." He added and then sat to watch them load up the fish.

"To be fair, I meant you Aisu. Not flame boy." Era said before jumping out of the tree. "It is a huge ass fish." She added to Eric's comment. She glanced at Aquita who was looking at the scale and not paying a bit of attention. "Where should we start heading? We most likely have a good few hours before we need camp." Aquita finally looked up.

"Down South East, right?" She asked Aisu, he was the one that held their journal. She was sure the next thing was harder than this.

"Look like you're the leader then Aisu." Eric said jokingly since he figured Aquita was going to take charge since water user tend to try and lead the group they were in.

"No...I hold the journal." Aisu said as he looked at Eric, and then he looked at Aquita. "Yes that's correct. We won't make it to our next destination for night fall so there's no point in discussing it." He said and then began to trot along the path.

Era looked to Eric, "Yeah, he's just the logical one." She teased, "Even if his whole element defies normal science." She started walking, stretching her back.

Aquita chuckled, "Says the one that can make solid earth into sand."
"I can't do that, yet, and I made you laugh!"
"Whatever," she said rolling her eyes as she followed. "We'll find a clearing a couple miles out and set camp there."

"Yes he can go against natural science logic, that is why he has decided to be logical so he can be something unique." Eric said as they started to walk. "All Aisu ever wanted to do was to stand out and be noticed...of course it doesn't help that he's naturally shy and quiet around people."

Era looked up at Aisu, "You look pretty unique to me." She said smiling, pushing her dark hair back. Aquita glanced over and chuckles. She thought it was nice of Era to try and get him out of his comfort zone.

"Um...well...you see..." Aisu tried to speak, but couldn't find any words to say. He went back to being quiet and looked forward.

"You see that? I can tell a lot about Aisu and he must like you." Eric said, making the situation just a little bit my uncomfortable for Aisu then it was already.

Status
Not open for further replies.