For the love of all things Yaoi

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sixx

Original poster
Can I get just one roleplay where someone isn't asking me to play the dominate role? I don't even want to play the submissive role.
Can I get just one roleplay where the characters change roles? I don't want to pre-define any characters before a plot has been laid out. I don't want to have a plot with obvious roles set for either dominate or submissive. It just pisses me off so much, even when people claim their subs are 'resistant', I think that's almost worse. On top of that, can I get a yaoi romance without a bunch of kinky shit going to be played out? Don't get me wrong, I have some good MxM roleplays going on, but the numbers are growing few and far these days and it's making me less willing to roleplay.

That being said, I want exactly what I mentioned up top - a roleplay where two normal men fall in love. No subs. No doms. Sure, one can be more outgoing than the other, but that doesn't mean shit. Just because the character is shorter, it doesn't mean that they're weaker or less 'dominant'. Once again, I'm not addressing myself to everyone here or anywhere, I'm just a little flustered and venting is sort of what I do best when I'm irritated. >.<

Anyway, please PM me if you want something like this as well? And only if you do. I'm not going to roleplay with someone who says they want to be seme or uke.

sort of in the mood for a soldier x soldier romance. . . i think it'd be cute. But I'm open to anything, and if you're serious about this, I might have a few ideas.

QUALITY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> QUANTITY
(This means that I'm not going to post 239849348509 words just because you like 'detailed'. I'm going to write what I think is needed to be said/thought/done. )

Now that I've probably scared 99.9% of people away. . . I'm just going to crawl back under my rock and die.

Status
Not open for further replies.