[For The Literate, And The Bold] The Search Begins Again, Whoopee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raize

Original poster
I am seeking a partner. You do not have to be male, but I would prefer if the characters that you play were male. I am tired of people that claim they are literate, and show little understanding of the meaning of the word. I write multiple paragraphs per post, and I expect anyone who answers this post to be capable of the same. The quality level of your work should exceed my standards in your own mind before you choose to approach me. I enjoy detailed plots, and even more detailed writing.

Novels nowadays are hacked away by editors, and the ones that stay true to the prose heavy style are often considered dull. I like my roleplays, and the stories in them, to be explicit. High quality descriptions are a necessity in my writing, and should be in yours if you are considering me as a writing partner.

If you find my attitude dry or rude, please, be understanding. It's 'cause I'm FUCKING TIRED of people that are illiterate and, quite frankly, god damn incapable of writing a single coherent sentence.

Skype is the easiest way to contact me if I choose to accept your proposal. I'll be watching my in site message box for a while, so don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Note: The content ratings that might put some people off are suggestions, and not requirements.

I have a couple of modern family/friendship drama ideas, I don't know if you'd be up for any of those.

I would be, provided that the writing quality is sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.