For the Girls on this Halloween month

L

Lenuvia

Original poster
So now that the spirit of Halloween has settled in many ladies are looking for ways to show their spirit!

Here, I will post some videos of helpful tips that will make a lady look very 'fashionable' and quiet exotic (hopefully).

Don't forget to share your own videos as well! We all can learn from one another >W<

NAIL ART

EYE MAKE UP

PIRATE HAIR ( or everyday use, maybe?)

... PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE, MOTHERFUCKERS.

If you choose not to participate in the trend of wearing risqué costumes, more power to you. However, I think it’s dangerous to develop a superior attitude toward other women who want to show some skin. In other words, do your thing, but respect other women who feel confident about their bodies. I recall on a Halloween a few years ago when a woman screamed “sluts!” out a car window as she drove past a group of scantily clad women. For the guys who witnessed that incident, it may have reinforced the acceptability of using those terms. If other women wearing those types of costumes really bothers you, it may be time to examine exactly why it gets on your nerves. Imagine if women complimented each other when they saw each other out in skimpy costumes, and defended each other against sexist, slut-shaming remarks? It would certainly make my Halloween a lot better if women viewed each other in solidarity.

via http://lawsonry.com/2012/10/the-problem-with-halloween/

EDIT because I suppose I can be contributing along with being an asshole:

I think she is adorable >W< Hurray for Tim Burton <3

I'm not a video maker, but I can tell y'all this.

Wire hangers + tights + ribbon+ glitter= fairy wings, with proper use of pliers and maybe a little twine.
I think a lot of people know this, but... yeah. :)

I found a video with fairy wings >< It's different than Sarah's description, but I guess it's close to it?

MMM treats!

I have this to share... if you don't mind

And i'm guessing you could use any drink... Its pretty cool..