For science. You monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jessoon

Hi there, folks! I'm Tea, 22. I work as a geriatric nursing assistant & therapy aide.
I plan on going to school for microbiology or neuroscience within the next couple years.
My interests include: gaming (video games, tabletop RPGs, board games, LARP...), magical girls, Adventure Time, outer space, and my cat. She's perfect. I also like reading, manga, and caffeinated beverages.
I started role playing about twelve years ago. Took a long (~3 years) break from rp and writing, but I'd like to get back into it.
I like fantasy everything, lots of fandoms (Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Puella Magi Madoka Magica are some of my favorites), science fiction, and badass characters. My posting can be erratic, so please be patient with me~
Also! I'm generally willing to try just about anything once, so! Glad to be here.

Hi there Tea! :D Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku Tea!
Hope you have fun roleplaying with us here
-Side Note- Which is your favorite Dragon Age game??

I, too, am new, so my welcome doesn't carry much by means of weight... but I liked your title so greetings from another fan of both science and portal!

Hello Tea, welcome to the forums!

I'll try not to drink you later, but I make no promises...

Thank you all for the welcome~

@Soulhallow : A hard question! I like DA:O and II for different reasons, but I have to say I feel Origins is the better game. In terms of role playing (more dialogue / more choices / more character interaction), it was far more satisfying and its gameplay required a bit more strategy. Not to mention, exploring a whole nation felt more immersive than just one city. I love the DA world, so being able to see more of it is always a good thing in my book. I loved the cast of DAII just as much as its predecessor (Fenris & Isabela, especially. Dark skin +white hair / tattoos and sassy lady pirate goodness! My weaknesses!), and I did like the dialogue wheel concept and the story, but the recycled environments and button mashing were sort of detrimental to my enjoyment of the game.

Agh. I kind of ran away with that, sorry, heh. In short! DA:O is my favorite of the two, but I truly do love them both! CANNOT WAIT FOR INQUISITION THIS REQUIRES ALL CAPS. askda. Okay. Done now, I promise.

@Rekona : I'm a late-comer to the Portal games but they instantly become two of my favorites! Thank you for the welcome, fellow newbie & Portal / science fan~

@Terpsichore : If you can't resist, I won't blame you! I am delicious with some sugar and a splash of milk. It is my curse.

I WANT INQUISITION SOOO BAD, IT NEEDS TO COME OUT, but yes I totally agree with you on the map versus city aspect of the game

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope that you enjoy your time here on Iwaku! If you're looking for RPs to join, don't be afraid to hit me up and I will recommend some to you!

Ah hah. At last something to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.