For me....

she smirks and says "Its fine i think the ass hole need a kick in his ass" she knees the jock in the balls then puchs his face

"Aw come on I wanted to do that." Eli said and smirked. The rest of the jocks walk up to them.
"Hey!" one red head said, "Since we cant kick your little girlfriend's ass I guess you will have to do." Eli smirked and rolled his. He simply punched the red head in the face and he was out.

aww i wanted to do that." she said jokingly and with a smile then face the jocks with a deth glare. "i want to die but i could let you guys die before me" shewas know for almost killi someone lucky a teacher stopped her beofer he could see haven or hell

Eli laughs and looks at Night, "Come on Night. We should get out of here."

she was no laught she was dead surous but turned to leave to get out

Eli followed her. "You alright?"

she dose not say anything but walks alaway to the roof top andgets to the egar of the roof geting read to jump

((Is she commiting suicide?! O.O))

oh yeah read abou my charater she though you said this lets go >dont need you anymore>just die»
she looked down at the bottemand saw students below one screamed when she let go

Eli heard the scream and ran outside. "What happened?!"

the girl she going to jumpm the girl down below said.

Eli looks up, "Night?!"

night clse her eye and jumps. wvwe one screams like hell and the night hears nothing.

Eli catches her just in time.

Eli kept holding her until the ambulance arrived.

(Aww how sweet)
when the ambulance got here they tock her and did watever they do

((Well I am a sweet guy :P. Lol XD))
Wanting to make sure she will be ok he ditched school and followed the ambulance with his blue mustang.

(-_- sur you are)
night was stll out and they let him come in to see her. "she just a sleep and she in room 134"

((XD))
Eli nods and walks into that room.