For me....

"no its just that your the first one" she said 'first' and 'one' softly only she knew what she said

"Oh." he frowns a bit, " just dont pay any attention what everyone else thinks, unless it is good of course,"' he smiles a bit,"It should matter what everyone thinks of you."

"agreed if people didnt say it to your face drawed it on your locker and knock everything down from my hands thats mostly why i dont carey my books anymore or why Im late"

Eli looks at her, "Well hey," he smiles and nudges her, "if anyone bothers you just give them a good ass beat."

she smiled. "I dont want to get in shit with the teacher or percable i heard hes an ass" she whispers the last part

"Isnt everyone an ass? Besides you and me though," he chuckles, "Look you need to learn to defend yourself. Dont worry about the consiquences."

she laughs out loud at his joke then noddes "But i never amite this but Im scared out of my mind when i walk into this school"

"Why? Everyone around here are wimps."

"now that you put it that why you make me sound just like tham" she smiled at him saddly

"Naw I didnt mean it that way." he nudges her again. This is the longest conversation he has ever had.

"we should shut up now o we will lose are rep " she smile frist talk where thy didnt run or there not alive

He chuckles and whispers, "Good idea."

she smiles then gose back to no emosonins that she had before the .

The bell rings and Eli standsup and puts his hands in his pockets.

She gets up like nothing happend and leaves with out a word. she gose to luch but she eat on the rof

((I COMPLETLY forgot about this rp! XD))
Eli heads to the lunch room, grabs some food and heads to the library.

(lol me too)

she pulls out her luchs and start to eat looking down at eveone think how nice it would to just die right now

As Eli eats some annoying jocks walk up to him.

Night comes down to go to the libray. she didnt notice the jocks but she did bump into them and as she did she didnt fall but just moved away from them like noting happend

One of the jocks come up to her and jerk her shoulder towards him, "Hey! I think you owe me and apology."
Eli rolled his eyes, pushed the other jocks aside and tapped on the leader jock's shoulder. The jock turns around.