For me....

(NO Cho dont leave me)

She gets up and walks nexts to the loner she didnt get his name every. he could be in some of her class but she never notice and he semas to neve notice eather. maybe of he was he would wave her but s problem igroe it

(( What? XD))
"Hey." he says simply and glances at her.

(my couz taco that was on)

She was shocked but didnt say anything. fisrt time he talked to hetshe keep her head down. she didnt want to talk and to a guy as wll she never talked to a guy before. she noddes he head but still heads down face covrd her hair

Eli sighs and remained saying nothing else... He liked it that way.

"w-whats your name" she was scared and it was super soft that a mouse conldnt hearit. she still keep her head down but was watching the others

He smiles a little, "Eli."

she hides her smile and says "Raven" softly. then se slides down and sits on the floor next to him. "your tall thas cool" she said soltly wih out mean to say that

Eli smiled and sat down, "Gee thanks. I get that quit a bit."

"..." she didntt say anything she didnt know what to ask "i ahh umm" she ry to think of something

Eli knew how to be social, its just most of the time he chooses not to. He looks at her, "Correct me if I am wrong, but dont we have some classes together?"

she noddes "I beliave so. " she then looked at him blushing a little "No i meannyes we are in the same classes its not like i watchyou or anything" she real was geting unconfrable "im going to shut up now" she blushes and lools down putingher kness to her chest and puting her head onher kness

He continues smiling, "Its alright. Really, in fact I am kind of surprised you are even talking to me."

"yousurprised Im surpised your even talking me" s says with a little blush and looks at him. but Qwecly looks away

He chuckles, "Hey, every now and then I need to socialize. Besides, you seem cool."

"no i am not" she said covering her self even more she wanted to die now dig a hole and bary herself then die

"What are you talikng about? I think you are cool."
((But I dont think your cool lol jk XD. Had to say that XD))

(bitch XD jk hade to say that)

"how am i cool?" she asked looking at him still ushing herrear peuper es looked deep into hiseyes "tell memin the eyes that im cool andnwhy"

He looked at her with his steel colored eyes, "I think you are cool because you can kick some ass when you need to."

"thank you is there any other reson?" she just wanted to know if thatwas all he thoughtwas 'cool' she looks away from him

"what? Am I not allowed to think you are cool?" he say jokingly