For every warm Welcome, there must be a greeting. Here comes mine

Lusterless Nova

Passionate Roleplayer
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
A few hours each day, and many hours on Sunday (I need to work like any other bloke)
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hi there.

I just typed "Roleplay forum" into the google searchbar and guess what i found. Why i typed this? It's quite a story.

First of all: I am a brony. And in case you don't know what it is:
A name typically given to the male viewers/fans (whether they are straight, gay, bisexual, etc.) of the My Little Pony show or franchise. They typically do not give in to the hype that males aren't allowed to enjoy things that may be intended for females.
(I have watched the G4 show. None of the previous ones)

Being a brony made me curious if there is some game related to that show. And after a while of searching i found the Forum of Legends of Equestria (a MMORPG based on the show that is in development).

I noticed a roleplay section there and got curious again. "What is a roleplay?". After a short while i started roleplaying there, and i noticed that it was fun. More fun actually then some of my games.
But now that i was almost one year there, i noticed that the restrictions there are limiting too much. I am not a fan of violence but it is a important factor in rp's that involve fighting or exploration.
I knew that of course i could continue there but i can also search for something new.
And this is where my little story began. Here i am.

I decited to keep my old username, as a memory where it all started, but i will not bother anyone who doesn't want to know about it with my Roleplay past. This also includes the show, so no worries.

I am 22 Years old, male, live in germany, and i had the luck of making some Roleplaying experiance, and while i have a sense for humor, most of the time i mean Serious Business.
My character can't be described simply but for you i'll try:

I like to help wherever i can, but i know where my limits are. If i can see that i wouldn't be of help at all i won't offer it. At my best times i am just and protective. At my worst stubborn and Authoritarian.
I am often found diving into the interned or spending hours working on a project. And if this happens i will put in so much effort in learning something, that i learn even complex subjects in a matter of a few hours (perfecting them will obviously take longer). Although i trust my own ears more then rumors, i'm a bit naive and will at least doubt rumors that i think are interesting.
While i tend to be booksmart as opposed to streetsmart, i also tend to be a tad socially awkward, but but i will do whatever i can to help others with their problems.
I care very much for my friends and tend to hide my own problems when i know that they would be worried because of it.

What i like: Roleplays with a good story, creative characters, and most important: Pancakes.
What i don't like: Mary Sues, Being a bother.

I think that covers pretty much everything about me, but if you want to know more feel free to ask. I'll answer ASAP.

Now if you'll excuse me, i have to learn how to rp here. See ya.

Pancakes you say.

You have to admire a person with their priorities straight.

Anywho, I should be welcoming you.

Ahem.

HELLO AND WELCOME TO IWAKU!

Anywhosm, I hope you find a home here. Iffins you have any questions, comments, concerns or what have you, I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

Actually there is a little something i need to know but can't find.
Is there a way to look at all the threads that i have posted in? I had a "show replies to your posts" button at the other forum but can't seem to find one here.

Oh and thanks you for the warm welcome.

You could click your username and then "find latest started threads"! Oooor you could subscribe to all threads you start/post in and then have a list in your Thread Subscriptions!

Also, welcome to the community Luster! :D

I just subscribed some threads. Thanks for the advice.
I looked through most of the forum by now, and i have to admit i am impressed. I will have loooots of fun here.
All i need to do now is to learn to make bigger posts. But thanks to the Academy there should be no problem... right?

@Gicofokami
Thanks for putting her away. I owe you a favor. Hello there.

@CrimsonMaiden
You reminded me of something. As i looked at your signature, i remembered that there are some wise words in worlds history. And now i have some in my signature as well.
For this i thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you luck and joy at whatever you do.

Welcome to Iwaku, and enjoy the roleplay here! If you need anything, you're always welcome to ask me or one of our lovely staffies. :)

Thank you. If i should have trouble with anything i will make sure to let you know, without turning into a bother of course.