For breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
He stands behind her hand on her rump allowing the stallions to look at them, " now. Any takers for my pretty little thing?" he smiles and tugs her ears

Juliet dipped her head, looking to the ground and looking around with wide eyes, hoping one of these huge, wonderful stallions would pick her. No one moved other than to shuffle their weight. Her heart sank and she hug her head, fighting ashamed tears. It's not as if she had asked to be this way, so small and different.

He tips her face up and looks at them, " she may be small but she is more then capable of bearing a charming foal for any of you. If you don't take her now then you will regret it. She is very deserving. We only accept the best here after all"

Juliet was about to give up, but from the small crowd a large light grey and black-speckled stallion stepped forward, watching Juliet with interested eyes and a sweet smile. Juliet's heart leaped as the stallion stepped forward, inspecting her shining brown coat and the rest of her, his muscular chest showing in the sunlight. Juliet blushed and bowed to him as a sign of respect.

The stallion tips her face up and strokes it softly " I will let her bear my foal. She looks like she has some legs on her". His voice is soft , gentle

Juliet nods, a wide smile on her face as she speaks to the stallion.

"I do, I am very strong for my size, sir. I am Juliet."

She was so excited, yet terrified. He was so... big! It would be hard on her to carry such a large foal inside her, but she was strong enough to do it, she knew.

" I'm Garred. I'll come by in a week Juliet" he smiles and kisses her before trotting off

Juliet blushed, touching her lips in shock and excitement then she turned to her Master, hugging him warmly. She was so happy!

He smiles and tugs her hair, " let's get you home darling"

Juliet smiles all the way home, not knowing what to do with herself. She was going to be bred, she was going to be useful. She thought of what it would be like and realized she knew nothing of the process, her smile fading into a look of faint confusion.

"So... what happens when the breeding happens?"

" you two will breed each day until you are with child, he will stay to watch over you until the child is born. You keep the child throughweening and then it is sold"

Her eyes grew wide, her face flushing of all color. Every day? She shifted her weight nervously. Every day starting tomorrow. Oh my. She blushed dark, looking down to the straw shifting beneath her hooves and then she nodded. She had chosen this. She was ready. She had to be. But would she be able to part with her child when the time came? She looked up to her Master, smiling bravely.

He smiles at her softly and kisses her lips tenderly " darling you will do absolutely fine I have some fertility pills to help you . You're s good girl" he smiles and pulls out a canister of pills " take one tonight and one tomorrow morning" he pads her hand with a smile

Juliet smiled and nodded, taking the pills gingerly then trotting off to the stables to curl up and sleep after taking a pill. She figured she would need all the rest she could get.

He follows her and tucks her in with a soft blanket and kisses her cheek. " good girl" he then walks back in and heads to bed in the morning he arrives and his owner, a stern looking woman looks her over "you always do like the smaller ones"

She wakes up and takes another pill, brushing her own tail and hair and making herself look presentable for the male. She was so excited for today, she had no idea what would happen. She watched the stern woman with wide questioning eyes, not sure of what to make of her.

Her own owner is leaning in the doorway smiling at her approvingly. " that's my darling girl. Don't worry we will take good care of your stallion he has an adjoining stall with my darling Juliet" he smiles pleased with her and the two owners walk out discussing prices leaving the two of them alone

Juliet looked around, spotting the stallion and she approached him cautiously, her voice small and shy.

"So... how do we... breed?"

Garred smiles and strokes her cheek " is this your first mating?" his hand runs down her stomach " I'll be very gentle, let's get you laid down and comfortable" he smiles and kisses her softly " it's sex little girl"

Juliet blushed as he touched her, his hand very gentle and soothing and she nodded, watching him with excited eyes. Yes, this was her first mating, and she was ready for it. She bit her lip gently, following him to a hay pile. She had no idea what to do, but she trusted that he would teach her well.

Status
Not open for further replies.