For breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
He strokes her cheek softly, " and once you are done.... we will find something else for you to do. Maybe you'll become my little riding mare, if you are strong enough" he smiles at her softly, he would never shoot his mare

At the mention of another possibility, Juliet's eyes widened and she couldn't help but make a happy little whinnying noise, her hooves dancing a bit and she blushed in happiness. She wanted to hug her new Master, but she knew he may not want that.

He smiles and plays with her hair a soft smile on his face, " you are absolutely Adorable Juliet. Now don't you worry about it, I am going to make sure you have a long and happy life" he pets her softly and his eyes linger over her form, clearly admiring her

Juliet blushes, nodding a bit then she looked over to the others and lowered her head a bit out of respect. She didn't want to overstep her boundries, so she didn't know what to do until ordered to do so.

He tips her face up and smiles at her, " relax. I want you to be very happy and relaxed. You can do whatever you like to do."

Without thinking, without remembering her place, Juliet lifted her face to her new Master's and brushed her cheek against his, a sign of affection and gratitude, before wandering off to explore. She needed to know what she could and couldn't do and her boundaries, so she poked and prodded in every place she could find and fit into, which, given her small stature, was a lot of places.

He smiles and pats her head showing approval for the gesture and he lets her do as she pleases and pokes around. She was so pretty and cute and charming... he smiles. " Have you been bred at all yet Juliet? Or do you need your first breeding?"it is typical for the owner to do that

Juliet blushed. She'd not breeded yet because none of the males would take her. They all avoided her, thinking their children would come from her just as scrawny as she was. She looked crestfallen for a moment and spoke, her voice soft.

"I have not bred yet. No stallion would take me."

He nods listening to her and he goes over to her and tips her face up ever so gently and then kisses her lips, " you are not that small nor scrawny. By your age you shold have had your first mating. Do you want to go with me tomorrow and pick a stallion out for you?"

Juliet blushed as her Masters lips touched hers and she kissed back, her eyes drifting shut, then they popped open and she stepped back, shifting nervously. She knew none of the males would take to her, just as none did when she was with her old master. She looked down, then back up and nodded, smiling bravely. She was scared for her first time.

He smiles, " you are beautiful and you will give us darling foals and fillies. Now let me go and get you something to cover your beautiful breasts" he smiles at her

Juliet blushed deeply, nodding and crossing her arms across her chest to cover herself, her hooved digging into the dirt nervously out of habit. What would the others think of her? Would any of them want her? What if they didn't?

He walks in front of her and then removes her arms and gently cups her breasts, " don't you ever be ashamed of these, they are beautiful" he runs his thumb over her soft nipple with a smile, " I will get a cloth though because you deserve dignity if you desire it"

Juliet smiled sweetly, nodding a bit and standing still, hoping for him to get as close as possible. This man made her feel odd, tingly and good inside and she liked it when he touched her.

She was precious and he gently kisses her breasts and then leaves, returning hours later with a silk bra " come here pretty lady

Juliet let out a gentle squeaking moan as her Master kissed her breasts then she recovered them. When he came back she trotted to him, a bright smile on her lips as she allowed him to put the bra on her. It felt odd, but it fit her nicely, making her breasts look perkier. She giggled and ran her hands over her own breasts, feeling the silk.

He smiles pleased that she is so hppy, " lets put a nice ribbon in your hair and get you outside. You are gonna catch a handsome and if you don't.... you will always have me"

She smiled and leaned up, brushing her cheek on his again then kissing it, blushing deep.

"You are very kind, Master. It will be an honor to breed for you."

She shivered, her tail whipping a bit as a chill shot through her and she let out a gentle moan. She was feeling so odd, her skin heating up.

He smiles and kisses her back rubbing her shoulder blades softly, he runs his hand down her back and leads her out to an open paddock filled with stallions

She smiled and followed him into the paddock, looking around with wide eyes at the stallions. They were all so... handsome. They were too perfect for her and she felt intimidated. She shuffled, hiding behind her new Master and grabbing his hand with her own small trembling one as the stallions looked at her, inspecting her with high expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.