For All You Wonderful Kitsune Out There...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wij2L.gif

Honey Badger don't give a fuck.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh, you mean those lazy animals that genreally do nothing but eat bugs and plants all day because most prey is too quick for them to even chase after? Most bears eat salmon and such from rivers. Why? Because they can stand still and catch fish. Yes, they are big and powerful, but their diet doesn't consist much meat outside of that. If they say a fox, they generally wouldn't chase after it.

Good try though!
Hey. No baiting. We should be civil.

Reactions: Melon
Oh, you mean those lazy animals that genreally do nothing but eat bugs and plants all day because most prey is too quick for them to even chase after? Most bears eat salmon and such from rivers. Why? Because they can stand still and catch fish. Yes, they are big and powerful, but their diet doesn't consist much meat outside of that. If they say a fox, they generally wouldn't chase after it.

Good try though!

You do realize that bears can run faster than horses at short distances and are more than capable of taking down most large game on their own, right? While it's true they prefer easy, quick meals and carrion, a sufficiently hungry bear can and will bring down whatever's available. They aren't lazy by any means, they just conserve their strength for when they need it and to have enough fat to survive hibernation. An abundant and easy food supply is obviously going to appeal more to a bear than having to constantly chase down meals.

Nice try, though. <3

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
Relevant!

WHAT DO BROWN BEARS EAT?

Brown bears are at the top of the food chain and have no predators. They will eat almost anything. They are omnivorous and will eat plants and other animals if available. Plants food are their main diet. What they eat depends on what kind of foods are available where they live and the particular season.
They like grass, leaves, wild berries, nuts, seeds, fruits, bulbs and tubers. They will also snack on beetles, termite nests, worms, ants, and other insects. They will use the claws on their paws to scrape bark, turn over logs, and disturb dirt mounds to find bugs and other edibles.
If available brown bears will hunt for animal prey. They will eat rodents, squirrels, foxes, and other small animals. They have also been known to attack young deer and sheep.
Brown bears love fish and are fond of salmon. They are excellent at fishing. In fact each bear has its favorite spot and will try to "reserve" it from other bears. Mother bears bring their cubs to give them a teaching lesson.

meat-is-back-on-the-menu.gif

fox-bear_1751646i.jpg

I came because I was summoned....

But what have I stepped into?

Relevant!

WHAT DO BROWN BEARS EAT?

Brown bears are at the top of the food chain and have no predators. They will eat almost anything. They are omnivorous and will eat plants and other animals if available. Plants food are their main diet. What they eat depends on what kind of foods are available where they live and the particular season.
They like grass, leaves, wild berries, nuts, seeds, fruits, bulbs and tubers. They will also snack on beetles, termite nests, worms, ants, and other insects. They will use the claws on their paws to scrape bark, turn over logs, and disturb dirt mounds to find bugs and other edibles.
If available brown bears will hunt for animal prey. They will eat rodents, squirrels, foxes, and other small animals. They have also been known to attack young deer and sheep.
Brown bears love fish and are fond of salmon. They are excellent at fishing. In fact each bear has its favorite spot and will try to "reserve" it from other bears. Mother bears bring their cubs to give them a teaching lesson.

meat-is-back-on-the-menu.gif

fox-bear_1751646i.jpg
Well said! Now, I am moving on from the topic.

Hey there @Kitsune :)

Sigh... Well, guess I shouldn't post things in general thread. The trolls are too strong.

It's okay @F0X, this is still a kitsune thread. Don't listen to the trolls, don't pay them any mind at all. If they want to troll, completely overlook them.

• Love
Reactions: F0X
It's okay @F0X, this is still a kitsune thread. Don't listen to the trolls, don't pay them any mind at all. If they want to troll, completely overlook them.
I do want to state that I should by no means be taken seriously, and I'm just goofing around. I'm in a particularly silly mood this evening (probably because I managed to get the puppy to go to sleep and have more than 5 minutes to myself!), and I am certainly not intending to do anything more than playful ribbing.

That said, I'm taking my bow and leaving you fine people to your pow wow of sorts, I just wanted to let you guys know I certainly was not intending to be vindictive.

Have fun!

original.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine
Status
Not open for further replies.