Footsteps (OOC and Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems interested. Might join depending on if this turn out OK. Are cult members, leader, or higher ups allowed as characters.

I'll allow it to have some diversity in the story.

Oh my goodness! I missed the roleplay link! Hold on! >.<

Name: "Alanna. Alanna Van Castle."

Age: "I'm as old as my tongue and a little older then my teeth."

60ba9d13ffbeafd4af9403309e5322ec.jpg

Personality: Mysterious, Protective, Scary

Bio: "Had we all the time in the world, it would take far too much of it to say everything. But perhaps you wish for some testimonials? Lets see....My first job was as a serving girl, in an inn around the area of Giza. Then my....Benefactor took an interest and put me on the path I now walk. I spent those years, keeping my head down and learning. I traveled from Paris to China, from Tibet to Istanbul. London was my home for a number of years, before I decided to visit the States. Where the shamans were dying out, before their arts would vanish forever. I good sir, am a Wizard. I hold several masters degrees in Post-Morten Communication and believe myself perfectly qualified to teach your young ladies."

Occupation: Teacher. Primarily History, English and Geography. She once served as a Ladies Etiquette instructor.

Special Ability/Abilities: A Wizard who specializes in Post-Morten Communications is merely a very, very polite word for N-e-c-r-o-m-a-n-c-e-r. The power to bind the undead to her bidding, to raise them to fight- The Dead and all such a study entails is her chosen study, considering her patron....Not a surprise at all. Behind her, in her shadow stands the muscled figure of a man with a Jackals head and his power is now integrated with her own. Other wizard abilities and powers besides this, are as follows.

The Sight: It enables her to see people for what they really are, exposing their soul to her gaze by meeting their own. This comes at the cost of exposing her soul to theirs in turn(hers appears as a white cat with blue eyes and the monstrous shadow of a Jackal.)

Tawahhaj: Her spell to conjure fire. The more power, the more fire.

Rih: Her power word to control wind.

Summoning: Necr- Excuse me, Post-Morten Communication Wizards are naturally good at summoning. If she has the true name of a particular magical being, she could theoretically summon it to her. Though that depends on both need as well as the strength of her protective seals.

Seals: Learned in China, the art of sealing became an integral one for Alanna. It enables her to establish quick, yet powerful protections around whatever area she wishes without sacrificing either, as well as cut off certain undead in her line of work.

Shapeshifting: Has the ability to turn into most anything, though its not pure shapeshifting exactly. The real answer is one that would break the persons mind if fully understood. Essentially, Wizards use it mostly to solve disputes...Its a quick, soul-on-soul battle only limited by imagination.

Animal Speech: She understands their language and uses it mostly to ask the rats politely to keep out of her things.

Knowledge: Mostly pertaining to her chosen fields, but also in other fields of magic, if only the principle and theory.

Kung Fu: She knows it. She uses her umbrella mostly to fight when it comes to it. But because she's a wizard and therefore sensible, she also opts for about a foot of blessed silver hidden in the umbrella.

Familiars: She has two familiars which assist her. One is Chaos, a Jackal with a wry sense of humor. The other is a Raven named Quoth, who claims to be in it only for the eyeballs. Chaos had been with her longer, Quoth was picked up in America.​

Name: "Alanna. Alanna Van Castle."

Age: "I'm as old as my tongue and a little older then my teeth."

60ba9d13ffbeafd4af9403309e5322ec.jpg

Personality: Mysterious, Protective, Scary

Bio: "Had we all the time in the world, it would take far too much of it to say everything. But perhaps you wish for some testimonials? Lets see....My first job was as a serving girl, in an inn around the area of Giza. Then my....Benefactor took an interest and put me on the path I now walk. I spent those years, keeping my head down and learning. I traveled from Paris to China, from Tibet to Istanbul. London was my home for a number of years, before I decided to visit the States. Where the shamans were dying out, before their arts would vanish forever. I good sir, am a Wizard. I hold several masters degrees in Post-Morten Communication and believe myself perfectly qualified to teach your young ladies."

Occupation: Teacher. Primarily History, English and Geography. She once served as a Ladies Etiquette instructor.

Special Ability/Abilities: A Wizard who specializes in Post-Morten Communications is merely a very, very polite word for N-e-c-r-o-m-a-n-c-e-r. The power to bind the undead to her bidding, to raise them to fight- The Dead and all such a study entails is her chosen study, considering her patron....Not a surprise at all. Behind her, in her shadow stands the muscled figure of a man with a Jackals head and his power is now integrated with her own. Other wizard abilities and powers besides this, are as follows.

The Sight: It enables her to see people for what they really are, exposing their soul to her gaze by meeting their own. This comes at the cost of exposing her soul to theirs in turn(hers appears as a white cat with blue eyes and the monstrous shadow of a Jackal.)

Tawahhaj: Her spell to conjure fire. The more power, the more fire.

Rih: Her power word to control wind.

Summoning: Necr- Excuse me, Post-Morten Communication Wizards are naturally good at summoning. If she has the true name of a particular magical being, she could theoretically summon it to her. Though that depends on both need as well as the strength of her protective seals.

Seals: Learned in China, the art of sealing became an integral one for Alanna. It enables her to establish quick, yet powerful protections around whatever area she wishes without sacrificing either, as well as cut off certain undead in her line of work.

Shapeshifting: Has the ability to turn into most anything, though its not pure shapeshifting exactly. The real answer is one that would break the persons mind if fully understood. Essentially, Wizards use it mostly to solve disputes...Its a quick, soul-on-soul battle only limited by imagination.

Animal Speech: She understands their language and uses it mostly to ask the rats politely to keep out of her things.

Knowledge: Mostly pertaining to her chosen fields, but also in other fields of magic, if only the principle and theory.

Kung Fu: She knows it. She uses her umbrella mostly to fight when it comes to it. But because she's a wizard and therefore sensible, she also opts for about a foot of blessed silver hidden in the umbrella.

Familiars: She has two familiars which assist her. One is Chaos, a Jackal with a wry sense of humor. The other is a Raven named Quoth, who claims to be in it only for the eyeballs. Chaos had been with her longer, Quoth was picked up in America.​
Accepted! Post when ready!

img-thing

Name: Angelica Monroe

Personality: Logical, scientific and in no way believes that ghosts exist.

Bio: Born and raised in Tokyo where she studied trying to get into the most prestigious school. However, her parents couldn't afford to send her there so now she attends Westside

Special Ability/Abilities:
- Talent with numbers
- Extraordinary memory
- Can blow things up. She doesn't understand that it's a power that she can't control rather than experiments gone wrong.​

img-thing

Name: Angelica Monroe

Personality: Logical, scientific and in no way believes that ghosts exist.

Bio: Born and raised in Tokyo where she studied trying to get into the most prestigious school. However, her parents couldn't afford to send her there so now she attends Westside

Special Ability/Abilities:
- Talent with numbers
- Extraordinary memory
- Can blow things up. She doesn't understand that it's a power that she can't control rather than experiments gone wrong.​
Accepted! Post when ready! ;3

Name: Jane Rose

Appearance:images0F7CZAHC.jpg

Personality: Calm, rarely Cheerful, Artistic, Musical, Moody, Quiet

Bio: Jane has a necklace that holds a black onyx, the onyx necklace was given to her from her father, her mother died giving birth to Jane, her father received the necklace that he gave Jane from his dead wife, Jane is a curious, quiet, and calm person who likes to be around quiet places. Also likes to be around graveyards.

Jane always wears her onyx necklace. the onyx gem glows when danger is around, Jane will walk towards danger if it interests her. Hasn't quite figured out her necklace's meaning.

Special ability/abilities: Can see and talk to ghosts good and bad

Name: Jane Rose

Appearance:View attachment 116160

Personality: Calm, rarely Cheerful, Artistic, Musical, Moody, Quiet

Bio: Jane has a necklace that holds a black onyx, the onyx necklace was given to her from her father, her mother died giving birth to Jane, her father received the necklace that he gave Jane from his dead wife, Jane is a curious, quiet, and calm person who likes to be around quiet places. Also likes to be around graveyards.

Jane always wears her onyx necklace. the onyx gem glows when danger is around, Jane will walk towards danger if it interests her. Hasn't quite figured out her necklace's meaning.

Special ability/abilities: Can see and talk to ghosts good and bad
Accepted! :applause:

imma type everything out in first person if that is fine by you

Oh! Uh, I'm on a vacation right now, and won't get back till roughly 4 days after today, so uh, that's why my posts are kinda slow atm.

@AngelNinja2018 umm.. wasn't Julia just talking to Alanna van castle?
She couldn't be talking to Clara because the ghost isnt anywhere near that room, much less inside the building. And if Clara saw Julia approaching the edge of the forest or staring at her directly, she wouldn't have stared back. She'd have waked away or otherwise avoided confrontation

Last edited:
@AngelNinja2018 umm.. wasn't Julia just talking to Alanna van castle?
She couldn't be talking to Clara because the ghost user anywhere near that room, much less inside the building. And if she saw Julia approaching the edge of the forest or staring at her directly, she wouldn't have stared back. She'd have waked away or otherwise avoided confrontation

I must've been tired when I replied, but I will edit that post quickly.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Status
Not open for further replies.