INTEREST CHECK Fooly Cooly

I can't wait to start~ (>.<) Enough people join already!! OTL

I KNOW! When we get enough to join, we can all exchange skypes or something, and we could just all call eachother and pool out our ideas for the roleplay!

I KNOW! When we get enough to join, we can all exchange skypes or something, and we could just all call eachother and pool out our ideas for the roleplay!

OH MY GOSH YES! OTL Come on people! At least there's the three of us and that new person who joined in :D

Should we just start the RP anyway? We could take one or two more characters for us! So we could have one or two, or possibly three each?

YES!! (/ O__O) / ^ \_______/

I will take Samejima Mamimi then!!

Yeah we have a Mamimi!!!!! :D

Now.. If i went for Atmosk, That would mean Him in the television robot form right? and then when the medical mechanica bots show up, grabbing the naota char. for the transformation... so what kind of play would be acceptable as Atmosk? Besides doing ironic things when the characters arent looking.

Atomsk can manifest through Kanti. Technically, Atomsk was Kanti for some time- and is, when he turns red. He isn't completely Atomsk until the very last episode of FLCL, where Naoda and Kanti literally come together for the last time. If you need to read more about it, try going to Wiki or rewatching the anime again!

I'm still anticipating the start of this rp~ I really wanna do it so more people please join!! :D

Hmmm.... i guess a minor part or voice in kanti's head might be workable. gotta think on this possibility for a bit >.<

I refuse to let this one die before it even starts!!!