Foods that can't be eaten romantically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celery is not very romantic. >:[ Especially if it's covered in cream cheese or peanut butter.
I am too! *goes to the store to buy cream cheese and peanut butter*

But as for romanticy foods...anything shared would be just fine for me.

• Love
Reactions: Dawn
Jelly cups without a spoon and you've reached the bottom few pieces you can only poke with the tip of your tongue.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Lutefisk.

Or those live baby octopus that you have to sign a waiver to eat(because obvious choking hazard) that's available in certain wet markets. Or those live giant bugs in that one documentary. They are sold as food so it still counts.

Chili Supreme which is chili with large cuts of onion, shredded cheese, and sour cream. It tastes great but you will get really sloppy when that cheese and sour cream melt/dissolve. It sticks to your spoon in long orange-brown strings that you have to actively break with your fingers. I love it, but I know it looks disgusting when I eat it.

Ghost peppers.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I probably should have been clearer when I created this thread, but I meant what did cannot be eaten romantically in tandem. Like lady and the tramp eating the spaghetti and getting the same string.

So like, is it possible to do the same with ramen, while seasoned hot as balls liquid is splashing on your eyeballs.
Or
Is it possible to eat an apple at the same time as your significant other like two wild horses?

I probably should have been clearer when I created this thread, but I meant what did cannot be eaten romantically in tandem. Like lady and the tramp eating the spaghetti and getting the same string.

So like, is it possible to do the same with ramen, while seasoned hot as balls liquid is splashing on your eyeballs.
Or
Is it possible to eat an apple at the same time as your significant other like two wild horses?
Oh.

In that case anything if you're kinky enough. :3

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.