Foods that can't be eaten romantically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh be calm, have some flowers.
11293219_2.jpg

Enough shit posting and debating. Get back on topic or so help me, I will suffocate you all with burgers. Just cram them in your mouths. ):<

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mid
@Dawn
But flowers are romantic. I can't say eating flowers would be considered romantic though x)

I still stand by my first post. Any food can be eaten in a lovey dovey way.

For me, romance with a significant other includes being sexy and doing attractive things so.

Anything that will make you lick fingers, lips, share bites of, and go "you're so messy, you have some on your cheek~ no, the other side <3"

Celery is not very romantic. >:[ Especially if it's covered in cream cheese or peanut butter.

I'm going to a Cannibal and say any of you people.

Eating any of you people here is romantic.

I so fucking disagree! >:D

I've seen a really hot guy eat a burger and it nearly killed me. Killed me.

Just, the way he sucked ketchup and mustard off his pinky finger and licked his lips and alksdfalsdkfalks

I DISAGREE. ALL FOOD CAN BE EATEN IN AN ATTRACTIVE WAY.

Wooooow

• Useful
Reactions: Dawn
Once again, I will say:

General Tso's chicken.

Have you tried to kiss when you have a bunch of Sauce dripping from your mouth, and that's mixing with spit that's being created, and...

It's gross, ok? I have experience with this. We were both eating it, and decided to kiss, and,

Yeah.

Also, Chili.

There's lots of things you can't eat romantically, although they're not exactly common. Chitterlings although I don't know many people who eat them with the exception of my ex-boyfriend's grandparents. There is nothing romantic at all about the intestines of a pig.....

As for normal food.....waffles, wings, rice.

Celery is not very romantic. >:[ Especially if it's covered in cream cheese or peanut butter.
I think cream cheese or peanut butter makes it very romantic.

Nothing's more romantic then tacos man. What's wrong with you?

Just like a string of spaghetti, you start on one end, your partner on the other, and you "meet" in the middle.

Reactions: Dawn
Only if you're buying me tacos D:
Tacos are cheap. But... I could MAKE some, and they would be better than anything you would find at a restaurant. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Mid
Status
Not open for further replies.