Foods that can't be eaten romantically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a talent that serves me well. +Licks a corndog, then hides it again.+

GASP. How dare you press your opinion about sexual and romantic content on me. I'm telling mommy!

Another concept I simply can't grasp my mind around...

Well, kinda. I can't tell you how many guys I see in Japan shrug off real relationships to have one with a dating sim. Its not quite the same, but it gives me some perspective.
Ghhhh. vv"

I can't understand that either. I'd never fall in love with something I couldn't (eventually) bone. That's my number one rule. Right along finding someone who's guts I don't hate.

I can't understand that either. I'd never fall in love with something I couldn't (eventually) bone. That's my number one rule.
AGREED!

That's my number one rule. Right along finding someone who's guts I don't hate.
+Automatically became aware that Kakumei was no longer a match for the Utsuho.+

;------;

xD

AGREED!

+Automatically became aware that Kakumei was no longer a match for the Utsuho.+

;------;

xD
I don't hate you. I have a small list of people I actually hate.

But you aren't high on my list of candidates to bone either. You're right behind this junior dude in my 5th period class. We both have nice voices, and if science could make us a child, I'm sure it would be a white morgan freeman, or the voice of god or something.

GASP. How dare you press your opinion about sexual and romantic content on me. I'm telling mommy!
GASP. How dare you accuse me of such things and assume I'm pressing my personal opinion about sexual and romantic content on you! I'm telling first!
(No seriously though, you can believe what you want. Finding sexual acts and sensual acts romantic just means its easier for you or more fun I suppose?)

Another concept I simply can't grasp my mind around...

Well, kinda. I can't tell you how many guys I see in Japan shrug off real relationships to have one with a dating sim. Its not quite the same, but it gives me some perspective.
Well I mean to say it doesn't exist would mean you are saying part of me does not exist. Though in this instance you would not be wrong, as Asexual can be summed up with being "the lack of sexual desire or need". Though this leads to the issue on weather asexuality is a physical disorder that needs to be treated. How I think of it is that when someone actively goes out of their way to see a doctor to help them with their lack of sexual desire then they are truly not Asexual and should not label themselves as such. Actively seeking sex or trying to make the sex life better is NOT something an Asexual would do. Asexuals do NOT WANT SEX and are perfectly able to function with out the desire of sex or the act itself (which would not make it a disorder).

In terms of the men and women having romantic relations with dating simulations or digital individuals, well honestly I see nothing wrong with it so long as it does not impede their ability to function (though in most cases I assume it does which is unfortunate). In a way it can be the same but not really. For example there are Asexuals that due feel sexual urges but would rather masturbate then find a partner to relieve them of the urge.

If you want I would love to go over this with you via PM as this is not the proper place atm. ^^

Well I mean to say it doesn't exist would mean you are saying part of me does not exist. Though in this instance you would not be wrong, as Asexual can be summed up with being "the lack of sexual desire or need". Though this leads to the issue on weather asexuality is a physical disorder that needs to be treated. How I think of it is that when someone actively goes out of their way to see a doctor to help them with their lack of sexual desire then they are truly not Asexual and should not label themselves as such. Actively seeking sex or trying to make the sex life better is NOT something an Asexual would do. Asexuals do NOT WANT SEX and are perfectly able to function with out the desire of sex or the act itself (which would not make it a disorder).

IIIII'm gonna pm you too.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
This thread went from food to....somewhere.
So, do you like cheesecake? I have run into a freakish amount of people who have it as their favorite dessert.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
I don't hate you. I have a small list of people I actually hate.
+Has hope again.+

But you aren't high on my list of candidates to bone either.
+Hope dies quickly+

You're right behind this junior dude in my 5th period class. We both have nice voices, and if science could make us a child, I'm sure it would be a white morgan freeman, or the voice of god or something.
I'm part Japanese. Does that put me higher on the list?

XD

I think our age makes us a little incompatible.

GASP. How dare you accuse me of such things and assume I'm pressing my personal opinion about sexual and romantic content on you! I'm telling first!
(No seriously though, you can believe what you want. Finding sexual acts and sensual acts romantic just means its easier for you or more fun I suppose?)
I was teasing. My personality drastically changes on whether or not I am trying to learn something or not.

In terms of the men and women having romantic relations with dating simulations or digital individuals, well honestly I see nothing wrong with it so long as it does not impede their ability to function (though in most cases I assume it does which is unfortunate). In a way it can be the same but not really. For example there are Asexuals that due feel sexual urges but would rather masturbate then find a partner to relieve them of the urge.

If you want I would love to go over this with you via PM as this is not the proper place atm. ^^
IIIII'm gonna pm you too.
You could just... Make it a three-way?

This thread went from food to....somewhere.
We could take it to PM's for uh... Reasons....

>.>

I do like cheesecake but it's not a favorite.
EVIL. I take back my previous offer. ;-;
XD

Gobstoppers could be eaten romantically, maybe? If you could actually swallow them first XD

If you could actually swallow them first XD
Well you can. It just hurts... (personal experience)

Which might work if you find pain between lovers a little romantic. LMAO

+Has hope again.+

+Hope dies quickly+

XD

I was teasing. My personality drastically changes on whether or not I am trying to learn something or not.

We could take it to PM's for uh... Reasons....
>.> the hell?

EVIL. I take back my previous offer. ;-;
XD

>.>

Gobstoppers could be eaten romantically, maybe? If you could actually swallow them first XD
Nah, there's no possible way to suck balls romantically. If you are, you can try becoming a saint because that's a miracle.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mid
@Kakumei

144406799428.gif

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mid
+Has hope again.+

+Hope dies quickly+

XD

It depends. Can you fake it in a dress and fool me?

Oh yeah, you're a little too old.

gC9SkzK.jpg

I know, I was just jesting and then added a side of serious.

Sure

So, do you like cheesecake? I have run into a freakish amount of people who have it as their favorite dessert.
Cheesecake is amazing but my tummy typically disagrees with me....and then I'm left in the bathroom for a good hour. Totally worth every bite though.

In other news, I figured the BDSM themed posts would arrive sooner or later. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.