Foods that can't be eaten romantically

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary. Eating a taco is extremely romantic.

:')
You know, I didn't even think of that possible meaning when I posted that. Good job.

I so fucking disagree! >:D

I've seen a really hot guy eat a burger and it nearly killed me. Killed me.

Just, the way he sucked ketchup and mustard off his pinky finger and licked his lips and alksdfalsdkfalks

I DISAGREE. ALL FOOD CAN BE EATEN IN AN ATTRACTIVE WAY.

Try being from a stupidly rural area and try taking your vegetarian girlfriends end out for dinner.

Went to one place that a family we know owns, she had to order potato soup because it was the only thing without meat. Then she whispers to me after the meal, soup had bacon bits in it.

Ramen can totally be low budget romantic by recreating the Lady and the Tramp spaghetti scene.

Tacos, on the other hand, aren't fit for romantic eating.
I'LL EAT YOUR TACO ROMANTICALLY >:>

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Esmeray and Jorick
  • Useful
  • Love
Reactions: Mid and Esmeray
Reactions: Esmeray
Try eating ribs on a date =_=

Especially if it's glazed with sauce...If you somehow eat it romantically, you're still going to make a mess .-.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Try eating ribs on a date =_=

Especially if it's glazed with sauce...If you somehow eat it romantically, you're still going to make a mess .-.
I thought my ex boyfriend licking BBQ off of my ribs was pretty romantic....
-----

I gotta stop doing this, because I could do it all day. xD

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
GUYS SEXUAL AND ROMANTIC ARE KIND OF TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. ;-;

GUYS SEXUAL AND ROMANTIC ARE KIND OF TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. ;-;
They aren't mutually exclusive.... >/////> Trust me, I know.

Reactions: Flame
Mister Gibs can deep throat a banana, and I don't find THAT romantic at all either. >:[

• Useful
  • Love
Reactions: Mid and Esmeray
Mister Gibs can deep throat a banana, and I don't find THAT romantic at all either. >:[
I LOOOOVE bananas! :>

You would if you had a penis. Deep throating is the height of romance when you have a penis.

• Love
Reactions: Kakumei and Flame
They aren't mutually exclusive.... >/////> Trust me, I know.
I can agree, but they are not mutually inclusive either. You don't need sexual content to be romantic at all, in fact I find it less romantic lol

That's probably because I'm Asexual though. -w-

Man, you're really sendin' some mixed messages here.
Its a talent that serves me well. +Licks a corndog, then hides it again.+

I can agree, but they are not mutually inclusive either. You don't need sexual content to be romantic at all, in fact I find it less romantic lol
GASP. How dare you press your opinion about sexual and romantic content on me. I'm telling mommy!

That's probably because I'm Asexual though. -w-
Another concept I simply can't grasp my mind around...

Well, kinda. I can't tell you how many guys I see in Japan shrug off real relationships to have one with a dating sim. Its not quite the same, but it gives me some perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.