FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
As an avid lover of fontmeme, I'm disappointed to see that fontmeme pictures aren't working for me. For instance, if I create a heading on fontmeme, and post it here as a direct image link like I've always done...

53a619b18638a0ed252fd537ee5e6378.png

It's broken! :(
Can someone please help me with this? I always head my posts with my characters' names in fancy fonts. It'll be really sad if I can't use it anymore.

Hello there, Moonbow! If you give me the font name and the color(s) you want, I can try to help you out with it. ✨

Reactions: Marlowe
Hi! The name of the font is under "old english font" and is named "abuse". I made it 3E0576 with a gradient in FFCE00

• Thank You
Reactions: iridescent
Hi! The name of the font is under "old english font" and is named "abuse". I made it 3E0576 with a gradient in FFCE00
Thank you! Let me see if I can work my magic.

NBN806s.png

@Moonbow Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to work either but saved it to my imgur, which is a free image hosting service, and it works that way. Hope this helps though. ✨

@Moonbow Hello there again! I have found another site like fontmeme called 1001fonts that shows up without storing the image.
Example: here