Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Psychological, Action, Steampunk
-insert stereotypical one on one search opener here-

Yes, hello. I am fol·ly·cle, name subject to change, because I'm a butt like that. Lover of psychology and employee at Wal-Mart, I'm looking to do some one on ones to fill the gaps between replies to the various group roleplays I'm in. Some of my favorite themes include character death, psychology, political intrigue, slice of life, modern fantasy, survival games, romance, medieval, and steampunk. There's more, but I don't wanna ramble too long.

What I expect from my partner is that they be active, communicate, and be attentive of their own writing.

By active, I mean two replies a week minimum. I understand life buttfuzzles people sometimes, and that's something I hope you'll give me a heads up about so I know to be extra patient that week. Just make sure you let me know. Active also means that you contribute your own ideas to the story. It's a duo effort, after all.

Communication is key. You can reach me pretty much any time on Discord (Mel#0419) outside of the rare occasions where I actually do decide to sleep. If you don't have Discord, I check Iwaku about 50 times a day, so just toss me a PM. I love plotting and coming up with ideas to look forward to while we're trudging through the build up, and we can't do that together if we don't talk, now can we?

I want someone that can meet what I believe is my own level. I'm far from the best writer in the world, but I do try to put out several paragraphs where possible, with attention to punctuation and grammar. I expect you to do the same.

Less important, though still somewhat up there, I do prefer partners be over 18. Some of my ideas do have potential for the do. Likewise, being over 18 myself, I'd prefer to write people around my age (22).

That's enough of the give and take talk. Let's get into those ideas.

Canon

The only canon stuff I'm really into roleplaying at the moment is either Pokemon or Etrian Odyssey. I'll probably add more to this list once I actually sit down and really think about what series I like that I'd be into roleplaying, but those offer enough possibilities in themselves that I think they'll be good for now.

Original

I love original ideas. I'm open to hearing yours, and I, of course, want to play mine. Here's a list of what I have so far.

Melancholic×Happyness
Character A has never been one to fully understand happiness or sadness. They aren't things they've really thought themselves to have experienced or put any thought into. Character B acts like happiness is all they've ever known, though the past they keep hidden might seem to suggest otherwise. When A and B bump into each other on the school rooftop and B asks A out on a whim, how will their "just because" relationship change them?
At The World's End
Character A and Character B have been sent several thousand years into the future to find out what will bring about humanity's end and, if possible, stop it. Problem is, they were sent too far. Humanity has already ceased to exist, and any clues as to how their end came about seem lost to time. Now alone in a world filled with creatures that've evolved to suit a world without humans, what discoveries will they make as they try to survive this new world?
Their Crying Kingdoms
This story revolves around two warring kingdoms. Character A is a princess that wants to be a knight. They do what they can to keep themselves looking masculine — keeping their hair short, voice exercises to make themselves sound deeper. In secret, they've taken up sword training under the captain of the King's Guard, knowing that her father would disapprove. Character B is a princess that curses their helplessness as her kingdom's people die, wishing for her mother to let her join the war efforts. On a fateful night, Character B decides to run from home, stowing away by passing merchant wagon. When the merchant wagon comes under attack in the woods, Character A, having been training solo in the woods, comes to the rescue against the bandits. It's then that Character A and Character B decide to run away from their kingdoms together.
Cat and Mouse
Character A, a world renowned detective, and Character B, a criminal mastermind, are best friends. When Character A is called in to solve a string of cases that Character B is behind, how will their relationship evolve as Character A comes closer and closer to learning about who Character B really is.
Sinner
In a world where great sin becomes physically manifested, Character A is a new recruit to Munda (Cleanse). Ridden with amnesia, they partner with Character B, a veteran of the group, in the fight against sin incarnate, using weapons crafted from angel's blood.
Draw
Character A is the child of a researcher that's never home. Despite this, they live their life more or less happily. They see themselves off to school, keep up with their homework, and then veg out on the computer, being one to lack too many real life friends. One day, on his way to school, they meet Character B, an intangible person that no one else seems capable of seeing. Character B seems capable of altering Character A's reality by drawing things into existence. When A tells their father about this, he tells them to stop talking nonsense, and to not pursue talking to B anymore, as they aren't real. Eventually, B reveals to A that they're trapped inside a laboratory, hooked up to a system that simulates a world in which they're the only person there. Thus, Character A, with the help of Character B's power, decides to set out to find and rescue Character B.

Last edited:
Hmm... the "At World's End" plot sounds very interesting to me. Mind if I send you a pm to discuss this in detail?

Added "Draw" to the original plotlines list.