1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
TCTD_05.jpg

OOC Overview
Set in the Strife universe, a 'sister' roleplay that is currently in progress.
A post modern world of survivors, monsters and magic, we are a group of bounty hunters, mages, and bandits hired (or forced too work) for Jessica Grimm, the leader of the worst city in the apocalyptic world. Our job is too hunt down four people and kill them. Simple.

I have already put time into crafting the world, magic and a Bestiary (links will be provided in an OOC) for another role play of mine, Strife. That group is already on their own little expedition so we likely won't be running into them. (Unless we do, who knows)
For this RP I'm looking for 2-4 others. Willing too write at least 2 paragraph per post, with at least an 'Intermediate' writing level. I will have more information up if this garners enough interest, including; information on magic, the world, monsters, a map, a discord for easy communication.

[FONT=Marcellus, serif]As for character requirements, each character must be leaning towards evil, or at the very least be neutral.[/FONT]
Each writer will be limited to a single character, unless I decide otherwise >:D

I'll be happy too answer any questions as well, so ask away!

IC Overview
"Most people justify killing to themselves. Some do it for family. To survive. For food or water.
But not you. You all kill without hesitation. For pleasure. For their things. To further your goals.
This time you will kill for me." ~ The Baroness of Folly

Two centuries ago portals opened up from another world. Instead of aliens, monsters and magic emerged from them. The coming years devastated and reshaped the world, pushing humanity to the brink of extinction. But they survived and communities formed. These communities banded together to survive. Some worked in harmony with one another. Others stole and killed each other to ensure their groups survival.
Over time cities reformed, the largest of which began as a coalition of bandits and killers that were beginning to kill each other. The Grimm family, the largest of the bandit groups, brought them together and formed the largest of the cities. Grimms Folly. The city prospered, but never forgot its roots. Across the known world, everyone knows Folly as the home of the worst humans alive. Druggies, mercenaries, cannibals and bandits are integrated into the population of the city, but in charge of them all is Jessica Grimm, Baroness of Folly.
She picked us, a group of strangers, to hunt and take down those that would want to take her down from leadership. We may all have our reasons for doing it, but the goal is the same. Kill our targets no matter what, and try not to kill each other while we do it.

Last edited:
Hey~hey~^^!!

Ooooh... RP sounds so Coooools!! But like a few questions:

~how dark is the evil theme here? (Rape, slavery, torture, gore, Etc)
~is Discord required or can we get away with just OoC posties?
~how does trying to kill another charrie work in this RP?

Thanks ya^^!!

Reactions: TheQueensGuard
Definitely interested

@Jhuton @Annyeong Bunny
Sweet! Glad to have the interest ^-^ Either of you have questions?

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom
~While all those would be common in this world, I plan on keeping any sorta sexual/rape scenarios fade too black, unless everyone involved was Redstar and fine with it.
~Discord could be optional, but I'd prefer if everyone was in the channel just so they can talk plot, get any announcements, etc. in a quicker fashion. If you wanted too opt out of the discord side of things, I'd do my best too keep you informed but might forget too mention it both in Discord and in an OOC.
~I stay away from dice rolling and such when it comes to forum RP's, so a character killing another character would have to be discussed between the two writers and both would have too agree on the circumstances and I would likely recommend they both collab.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
@TheQueensGuard

Not too many! One question I have is if our characters have limitations on what they can be? Like, job and creature wise I guess? (Don't know if that was confusing, sorry!) And also I wanted to know if all of our characters had to originate from Grimms Folly? :o Other than that, I'm good! ^-^

Very much like Strife, totes interested in this.

• Love
@Annyeong Bunny
Good questions! I don't want to overwhelm you, so please lemme know if I'm being confusing xD

So when it comes too jobs, there won't be too many limitations. Obviously no one can be the Baroness herself xD
As for race wise, everyone does have to be human, but there are various conditions they can be inflicted with (a Vampire Virus, Possession, Lycanthropy, and some magic mutations, though we are just now branching off into that path)

You don't have too be from Folly! I have a map made with information on various locations and like with my other RP (shout out Strife), I'm totally open for others to suggest places and add onto the world!

One thing I will say is somewhat of a limitation is the magic system: There are various schools of magic, and everyone can follow one school of magic. Once a school is learned, there are various classes they can learn from there.
For example: A magic user learns Nature magic. They can freely learn Beast Magic, Plant Magic and Energy Magic, but they cannot learn anything in other schools of magic.
Also I won't be allowing anyone too be a master in any school of magic so their characters have room too grow.

• Thank You
Reactions: Annyeong Bunny
Interested!

• Sympathy & Compassion
@Annyeong Bunny @Jhuton @Boo Girlie BoomBoom @ItariChan @The Wanderer

Got the OOC up peeps ^-^ Feel free too use the links to browse information, join up in the discord and get started on a character!
If you need any sorta help, or have any questions come up feel free too ask (Itari and Wanderer you already went through this once xD)

Definitely interested, if it's still open.

Got room for one more?

I'm I to late to join