Follow Me, Lamb - OOC/SignUps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dig the mystery! I hope this suffices! :)

Name:
Beckett Freeling
Reason for Attendance: Host of an online ghost-hunting show that focuses on debunking stories of the paranormal, Beckett is here to prove that there's nothing spooky at all about the town's abandonment
Appearance:
Nearly six foot, in pretty good shape, easy on the eyes

Personality: Even if he were at a party with a Nobel Prize winner, Beckett would think he's the smartest guy in the room. Ex-girlfriends have described him as cocky, smug and--his favorite-- a judgmental asshole. When he's not being a dick, he's actually a pretty funny guy, and there's no denying the man's got drive.
Talent: Comes equipped with all the tools of the ghost-hunting trade, chiefly a night-vision/heat-seeking camera. Obviously, he thinks he's the best director since Spielberg.

Reactions: Dawn
Annnd applications are now closed!

Looks like a fun group. >:3

Reactions: WarriorHeart
Annabeth is going to be so excited to finally prove her theories!

TAKE THAT NON-BELIEVERS!​

Aurora is totally going to have a thing for Beckett, I can feel it.

Hahaha, Beckett and Annabeth are going to be hilarious.

I can imagine a really tense scene with just them bickering at the back of the group like:

"I'm telling you, it's ghosts!"

"Don't be stupid, it's clearly just the wind."

*loud banging*

"..."

Correction, Maya AND Annabeth are going to kill Beckett while James is just standing there watching like, "BUT HE COULD HAVE RECORDED THE VIDEO EVIDENCE OF THIS PLACE'S HISTORY!"

Reactions: Angel_Cake
They'll never let it drop.​

And Scott will be off climbing up the side of a building somewhere, I suppose. :p

And Den's just gonna consider a change in career after dealing with this group. >:P

"Did you know, when we die, our spirits often go to the nearest object to wait until someone comes to send them to the other side." -matter of factly-​

"Interesting, that may explain the mystery of the Shroud of Turin."

In a couple of days if it goes well. I have a busy week ahead of me IRL and online. @_@ It's more of just getting myself to dedicate some time to writing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.