FMA: The New War Arises

Mio

One thing Mio couldn't stand was people messing up things that she set out to do. Not only was she soaked, but Rendon had run off, which meant that she would have to find him again. What made things worse, was that she would have to try and deal with him once more and he had seen what she could do.
"Well, Private Petterson, I wonder what possessed you to make me lose my assignment," she felt really angry, but held it back, "You and that little alchemist that just ran off are going to get me into serious trouble. Rendon was another State Alchemist, and he is supposed to be under 24 hour surveillance. But I can't be watching him if he got away, now can I?"

Now I'm going to have to find him and drag him back to headquarters, so much for getting a good night's rest tonight, Mio kept thinking about the best way to catch him. "Peterson, if I were you, I would try and keep watching the kid, considering he just ran off and you can no longer see him," Mio was trying to remain as calm as possible, it wouldn't help to get mad at anyone, she had to focus on finding the idiot who ran off.

Johnathan~

Johny watched as Nate ran away from thew park and through the suberban part of Central. He was about to run after him when Mio stopped him telling him that he had to find that kid. He turned to face her, his complection was angered as his rage from his memory filled his mind. He told her, "Well, I wasn't the one who used Agressive force to claim my target. You worry about yours and I'll worry about mine." He staired at her, remembering some of the faces of hs previous battalion he was once in that she murdered in the Ishvalan war in her "blood-rage." He told her nothing else and turned away, walking down the street twards the direcsion where Nate took. As he came far enough away from Mio, he breathed heavly in relief, the stress from what had happned comming back to him, he couldn't breath. It was a good thing Nate had thrown that snow ball, or else Johny might of been whipped to death, again. He rubbed the top of his head, taking off his red bandana and clenthced it in his hands, "Why did I join the army?..." He would ask him self, "Your Enemies hate you and you can't even trust your own Allies... What is the point?..." He untied his bandana in his hands and put it back around his head, tieing it once more around his head. He contiued the surch for Nathanial, hopeing to god that he wasnt dead, or worce. You never know what could happen to someone on the streets of Central.

Nathanial~

Nate ran down the walk way streets like a mad man, smiling as great as any mischivous child would when doing something bad. He wipped his hand on his jacket, dampening it as he ran past urban housing's and stores. He ran past a store with a Cyan-blue sign, stopped, and walked back twards it ti stair at it uncontrollably. He spent the good side of an hour just stairing at the sign before the owner came out and asked him to leave. He didn't notice him at first entill he placed his hand onto Nate's shoulder, getting his attension. He looked up into his dark face and red eyes. It was an Ishvalan. he looked back up at the sign and saw it was an Auto-mail shop. He smiled at the sign then back at him, closing his eyes as he spoke to him in their native tounge, "Hello, my brother, how have you faired on this fine afternoon." The Ishvalan looked at him with shock and awe, not exspecting this white child to know their native tounge. People who walked the streets would notice and look at the child with question, making him look suspisous. The Ishvalan saw this and took him inside from embarasment, Nate of course was wondering why he was being pulled in and stairted to kick his legs around, shouting in a Britanian Acent, "Hey, what are'ya Doin, Wanker!?!? Let go of me!"

Abram Spencer

Aberam had watched everything that had just taken place. the young woman throwing a guy out of a bar. Then the guy coming at her and aiming his gun. then the kid throwing some kind of water alchemy at the woman making her get all wet and then run off. Abram saw it all but did nothing. Once everything calmed down, he was relived thatno one got hurt. Still he wondered what it was all about. But seeing that these people were from the military he chose to not ask what was going on. Just then a small child, a boy no older then five walked by crying. Abram looked down at the child and asked. "What is wrong?" The child then cried, "I...I can't find my mommy." The child then continued crying loudly. Abram then bent down and asked. "Where did you see her last?" the child then said while sobbing. "I don't know. five minutes? I stopped to only look in the window of a store. but...but...waaaaaa. My mommy was no longer there." Abram did not really want to go surching for the childs mother with him, but he was distraughted for the child and wanted to help him. So he then said. "Well then, how about we go looking for your mother together?" this made the boy cry a little less as he said. "Okay Mister. I saw my mommy this way. Follow me." Abram then started to follow the boy.

----------------------------------------

Von Krasinski

Von continued waiting at headquarters for orders and was starting to wonder why he had not been given any yet. he then pulled out a note book and a pen and started to write in it. It was a book about his life and everything that he had seen. However this was a book that he kept a secret from others because he wanted no one to read it. Not that it had anything bad in it but he still did not want anyone to read it. After writing in it for an hour he decided to stop and head outside to get some fresh air. As he headed out of the buliding, some of the other Alchemist that still did not trust him saw him and chose to pay him no attention as they went about their own business. He so wished that they would see that he could be trusted but knew that some people took a long time to come around. Von then headed outside and started to look around in hopes to find any of the higher ranking State Alchemist.

Laen was conversing with Armstrong along the way to Central. But the conversation was cut short as a small squabble broke out in front of The Red Queen. Laen got a wonderful eyeful of alchemical abilities, not to mention one of the victims running away.

"Ah! That's the charge I gave to the Blood Alchemist while I was away!" The Major responded to seeing the young man run. Laen thought fast and pulled out his metal comb. Inscribed on it was an alchemy symbol that allowed for free form transmutation. He clapped with the comb in between his palms, then slammed the comb to the ground. The ground flashed and a pipe burst from the ground up to his face.

"Death! I need you!" he shouted into it. He then sat cross-legged while the Major ran up to the woman Laen had seen walk into the club before. A few moments later, Vorsch's bear lumbered up to him. "Death. I need you to get me a man. He ran that way a while ago," he stated pointing to the direction the young man had gone. Death grunted, then ran full tilt in the direction Laen had pointed, sniffing the air the woman was to get the man's scent, then continuing in order to bring the man back his human partner wanted.

(ooc: added a picture of Death to my character's description. in case you all were curious what he looked like)

Fate sighed as she sat in one of the quieter and less crowded areas in The Red Queen. Her coworkers had more or less dragged her here, saying that she needed to liven up a little and have some fun. Truthfully she would rather be at home reading a book rather than sitting in a club, even if it was arguably the best in the entire city. It wasn't that she hated being around others or going out with friends, it was just that she didn't particularly enjoy being surrounded by loud noises, smoke, and drunken people. She sighed to herself once again before looking around the room for what seemed like the fifth time that night, hoping for the possibility that something had somehow changed from the last time she had looked around the last time and that it would help to relive some of the boredom she was feeling at the moment.